I found this app and it's still in learning mode. Does anyone know how it works once learning mode is over?

Posted via CB10
    12-24-15 06:13 AM
    First impression from the ad on Qualcomm's site tells me that it'll just adjust settings like brightness, screen off, stuff like that.

I'll get it and see what happens, why not.

From Google Play:

Snapdragon� BatteryGuru can extend battery life by intelligently making changes that help optimize device functionality in smartphones with Snapdragon mobile processors. This app:

� Delivers longer battery life with fewer charges
    � Intelligently learns how you use your Snapdragon-powered smartphone and optimizes your device without disabling smartphone functionality
    � Requires no user configuration - Snapdragon BatteryGuru automatically learns and adjusts the smartphone settings so you don�t have to

After a 7 day initial learning period, Snapdragon BatteryGuru learns the user�s behaviors and continues to operate in the background, deepening its understanding of the user and further optimizing battery life over time.

Please note, BatteryGuru does not currently support Android M.

If you experience problems using this battery saver app, please send us an email at [email protected] explaining your problem prior to leaving a review � we�ll try to respond as soon as possible.

Trending Questions

Q. Why does Snapdragon BatteryGuru need to know my location?
    A. Snapdragon BatteryGuru uses your location to know the places where you have access to Wi-Fi. It does not use GPS, but instead uses Android�s low power network location mechanism to find your approximate location.

Q. Why is my Wi-Fi on sometimes, when I�m expecting it to be off?
    A. Snapdragon BatteryGuru�s Wi-Fi management feature turns Wi-Fi on when you need it and turns it off when you don�t, thereby saving you power. However, even when you don�t have Wi-Fi access Snapdragon BatteryGuru will periodically turn Wi-Fi on for few minutes to check if your ability to access Wi-Fi has changed. Likewise when you move to a new location, BatteryGuru will turn Wi-Fi on for a few minutes to check if Wi-Fi access is available. Note, turning on Wi-Fi for a few minutes has little or no impact on your battery life.
    12-29-15 10:54 AM
    I found this app and it's still in learning mode. Does anyone know how it works once learning mode is over?

Posted via CB10
    I've been running this app since you posted this thread. At first not much as others have said, as it has begun to improve my battery life and heat have gotten much better. I hope it continues, as I'm nearing the end of the 7 day learning period. I noticed that it started turning articles I read to a dark screen yesterday. It doesn't do it for every article, but it seems to be making a few changes.

Posted from my Priv
    01-05-16 01:51 PM
    Snapdragon batterryguru-img_20160105_180609.png
    Is this good? BTW I have bb10 so it might not work

 Priv... cue the comeback! 
    01-05-16 05:07 PM
    Hmm, it seems to have worked out for the best.
    01-05-16 11:55 PM
    I've been running this app since you posted this thread. At first not much as others have said, as it has begun to improve my battery life and heat have gotten much better. I hope it continues, as I'm nearing the end of the 7 day learning period. I noticed that it started turning articles I read to a dark screen yesterday. It doesn't do it for every article, but it seems to be making a few changes.

Posted from my Priv
    So, I need to do an update on this battery app. I don't think it really helped. My SoT and battery life didn't seem to change much. This week I also began to have the HUB update problem some have mentioned. I noticed on the BlackBerry forums that you one problem could be battery savers. I uninstalled the Snapdragon battery guru and my HUB started working perfectly again. So long guru. Hope this helps someone.

Posted from my Priv
    01-15-16 02:25 PM
    Any more updates on how this fared with the Priv? I used to use this app with my S and Note units. Additional inputs are very much appreciated.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-02-16 05:36 AM
    It only works on the Priv, for anyone wondering.
    04-12-16 05:40 PM