With all of these Smartwatches show off at CES 2014, do you think any will support bb10? All I want is a watch to give at least basic vibration notifications at a lower price. That isn't the pebble watch. What is your opinion?

Posted via CB10
    01-08-14 05:59 PM
    Hope so. It will help the platform.
    01-08-14 06:23 PM
    With all of these Smartwatches show off at CES 2014, do you think any will support bb10? All I want is a watch to give at least basic vibration notifications at a lower price. That isn't the pebble watch. What is your opinion?

Posted via CB10
    Native support? That would be nice.

Why don't you check out the new site for Smartwatch Fans, or join the discussion in the Smartwatch Fans Forums?

I think you'll find some like-minded people there to discuss the possibilities.
    01-08-14 06:26 PM
    Many of us are using Pebble Watch. And if you have the 10.2.1 OS leak,it makes it even easier to work with (you can load the pebble android app.)
    There is an app. Called 'talk2watch' that has a developer who keeps very busy with improving on an already great app.
    I have Pebble watch working on my Z10 . i know you say anything but pebble,but its at a great price and works great.. Maybe 2nd would be the Sony watch, but it looks too big to me..
    01-08-14 06:55 PM
    Out of all the watches I've seen so far they all support iOS and Android, and some support Windows Phone, but I have not seen official support for BlackBerry for any device yet.

I hope a few watches could give us the option for BlackBerry 10, but as of right now their is non-official support for the pebble and that is all I can think of for BlackBerry

Join my BBM Channel. PIN: C003A4A0D
    01-08-14 09:44 PM