[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0PSqbzco9VQ#![/YT]

source: n4bb.com
    07-20-12 11:02 AM
    This is cool
    do you think it will be on all bb10 devices
    07-20-12 11:10 AM
    If RIM can get it done by September or October of this year, I am sure it will get incorporating into BB10 or otherwise, it will comes out later in the year. Right now it seems like it needs a lot of work with the voice command software. It is not very intelligence yet.
    07-20-12 11:28 AM
    I would have rathered them put in screen recording...
    07-20-12 11:44 AM
    It seems to offer the same service as current BlackBerry phones.
    07-20-12 11:58 AM
    it sounds a bit nicer, lots of improvement needed nonetheless.

I feel like once again, they needed Apple to tell them how its supposed to be done.....
    07-20-12 12:27 PM
    Give them a chance. I'm sure it's not anywhere close to where they want it and will get it before they launch it.
    07-21-12 12:05 AM
    Give them a chance. I'm sure it's not anywhere close to where they want it and will get it before they launch it.
    If they launch it LOL
    07-21-12 02:15 PM
    If RIM can get it done by September or October of this year, I am sure it will get incorporating into BB10 or otherwise, it will comes out later in the year. Right now it seems like it needs a lot of work with the voice command software. It is not very intelligence yet.
    Um...neither is Siri. Apple has already been sued by customers for false advertising. The fact is, no OS has perfected the technology yet.
    07-21-12 05:58 PM
    Plus Siri was dumbed down in their last update. RIM needs to make their Siri sort of like read our minds on what we commonly use as particular questions and incorporate that into their Speech Recognition App. Common words that are used, and common questions that the user says repeatedly. I came up with this idea for my Instructional Media Class for building a mobile app. It's called Repeat My Message. Basically the common keywords for example could be Class. The user has an on going conversation going with their friend and say the person speaks of Class. RIM's speech recognition app could suggest common questions that the user intended to say but it was needed to be repeated. Example)
    User: Are you done with Class?
    RMM: Your Keyword is Class?
    User: Yes.
    RMM: Ok did you mean,
    1) Do you have Class?
    2) Are you done with Class?
    3) Which Class?
    User: 2.
    RMM: Ok. Sending your message "Are you done with Class?" Would you like to Compose a new Text or Email?
    User: No
    RMM: Ok. Please shake your device when ready to Compose.

Just an interesting patent I came up with.
    07-21-12 11:44 PM
    07-22-12 12:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD