When using global search or whatever it's called to send a text message (i.e. 'text john') and you press on the contact name to type the message, the focus is not in the message textfield but in the recipient field. This is killing the flow in my eyes. I bet most times one would want to send a message to one contact, so having the focus in the message field would allow me to start typing the message right away.

PS: Please add S/MIME and PGP support in BlackBerry 10.3.

Posted via CB10
    Ahmed Hanif likes this.
    06-20-14 02:34 PM
    When using global search or whatever it's called to send a text message (i.e. 'text john') and you press on the contact name to type the message, the focus is not in the message textfield but in the recipient field. This is killing the flow in my eyes. I bet most times one would want to send a message to one contact, so having the focus in the message field would allow me to start typing the message right away.

Posted via CB10
    thats a good point. thats incredibly easy to fix.. unbelievable that they would miss that...
    06-20-14 03:58 PM

Posted via CB10
    Totally in agreement about the S/MIME and PGP support. I cannot fathom why S/MIME has been intentionally crippled in BB10; to monetize BES or not, removing S/MIME really had me scratching my head.
    06-20-14 09:23 PM
    Agreed!

Mr A Hanif BlackBerry10
    06-20-14 09:43 PM
    Btw., is there any official place to make these suggestions? I'd love to make them to BlackBerry directly, but from what I hear they are not very receptive.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-14 10:13 AM
    Btw., is there any official place to make these suggestions? I'd love to make them to BlackBerry directly, but from what I hear they are not very receptive.

Posted via CB10
    Beta zone forums and there's also an email address to send feedback. I don't it handy.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3175
    06-21-14 10:56 AM
    +1. Oh yeah.
    06-22-14 08:03 AM