For the z10 the icons in their current state look OKAY but what would please people is to simply implement an opacity slider for the shadow of the icons so that the icons could indeed go with any background. Now for the horrendouse X10, if that were indeed final hardware, there needs to be some serious hardware and software changes. First off, the icons are ridiculously too big. No one in nth heir right mind would release such a monstrosity. Secondly, the fact that the page navigation dots overlap onto the iconsisa clear sign that there's a problem. Please RIM, you can't honestly expect to win back the market let alone retain your market share with the X10. I'm not going to sugarcoat or lead you on to believe that the design is acceptable. It's not.

P.S forgive my spelling and grammar, I'm typing on a tablet
    12-30-12 12:08 AM
    Do people really, SERIOUSLY, think that the OS on the X10 is final? Really? Obviously the icon size will change, at least enough that the page indicator doesn't overlap with the bottom of the icons
    robkd likes this.
    12-30-12 02:15 AM
    That whole thing makes it quite clear: We have seen nearly nothing of the final UI. I may be wrong, but now with these pictures of the "X10" (I don't even think it will be called so) it became obvious that we all will be surprised at launch of BB10.
    They are not showing what they've got in the pipeline.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using the CrackBerry forum app
    12-30-12 04:13 AM
    This is a blackberry we dont do teh same as others why should icons look like an orange and the cyborg phones?? The Icons are fine when did you stare at icons liek its an email to read this are things you open withing 5 seconds.People complain about soemthing fresh and different yet teh only answers is to follow the rest of the pack lmao.

The icons are fine you just want your phoen to look like the rest most users will be in the active frame section & hub 80-90% of time.
    12-30-12 07:59 AM