Don't know if I'm the only one thinking about this but, is there a way to get Google Services fully functioning on BB10 device?

For instance Google Maps. I also have an android device and on it because of the google services I am able to store location in My Places and just quickly look up that location when i need it.

I've loaded Google Maps 7.0.2 on my device and when tapping on the sign-in> add account option nothing happens. So I figured (looking at my android phone and seeing that it has Google Settings which has the Settings for Maps (location settings), Google+ and others) that i would sideload Google Settings and see if that would allow me to perform the sign-in action on Maps or the Android YouTube app. But still no dice. I downloaded the Google Services Frameworks apk and tried to convert it using the xsacha method but no go there either. it didn't even spit out a .bar file. just a .wrm file.

Anyone have any ideas or even know of a way to get it working fully?
    08-23-13 10:38 PM
    I moved your thread to the BB10 Android Sideloading Forum and tried to make the title a bit more descriptive for you, so hopefully some folks can provide the answers you're looking for.
    MrMousey likes this.
    08-23-13 10:44 PM
    Thanks. Really appreciated

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 11:15 PM
    No there is not, we do not and cannot use the Google services framework.

Posted via Q10 running 10.2.0.xxxx | BerryLeaks Co-founder
    MrMousey likes this.
    08-23-13 11:31 PM
    well that's a shame. hopefully one day we will be able to at least. but for now looks like I'll just have to wait for Google to stop being lazy and actually start supporting BB10
    08-31-13 01:57 PM