Sideload.it
    Sideload.it - sideload any BAR files for FREE (no computer needed!!!)-sideload.png
    Install any BAR files directly from the web
    with no computer needed. Free of charge.

IMPORTANT:
    working server address: bbm.in.ua
    PSK key for VPN profile: sideloadit

Created by me (no applause, please) , inspired by Guyzer.
    Hopefully the name of the service speaks for itself with no further explanation needed. Though you might have some questions.

Question 1: Why is it free?
    Well, the two of us believe people need to have an alternative whenever possible. We do know there are some websites offering this kind of service for some fee. So, this is our alternative to the services you know. We do not charge you anything for using our service, neither do we have any advertisement of any kind within our website or our app. But we would welcome any donations, event the smallest ones, that would show us that all we do is not in vain.

Question 2: How long will the free period last?
    Forever. Another possible answer is "until we have donations/money and enthusiasm to run the server and pay for the domain name". So, basically, this depends on both our users and us.

Question 3: How can I use your service?
    At our website we have a How To section, which describes the process of setting up the things to run properly. But the basic scheme is to download the APK app from Sideload.it | The easiest and free way to sideload apps to your BlackBerry 10 device and follow all the steps in the How To section (I guess there's no need to duplicate it here).

Question 4: Are there any restrictions when using your service?
    Basically, there are only two restrictions. The first one is not to sideload pirated apps. As I cannot check if a certain bar file is pirated, this remains to be a moral obligation of those, who uses the service. The second restriction is not to abuse the VPN service, which is part of the system. In case VPN is abused, I will keep connection to the server only (with no further access to the Internet). In the FAQ section of the website we also ask not to abuse it, so I hope double mentioning will help. Please respect us for the work we have done to deliver the Sideload.it service to you free of charge and follow the restrictions we suggest.

Question 5: What shall I put into the fields of the app?

Well, I guess nothing else is needed to be explained. You are welcome to share your experience, views, suggestions and words of thanks here or at the BBM channel of Sideload.it - C0015BFDC or in Twitter . Questions are welcome as well.

Enjoy Sideload.it.
    For free.
    =============
    P.S. In several days I will publish the script of installation of a similar service at your own server - in case Sideload.it gets down for any reason you will be able to do the same on your own and use the remote bar file installation service for free with no interruption. Keep tuned in.
    Attached Thumbnails Sideload.it - sideload any BAR files for FREE (no computer needed!!!)-btn_donatecc_lg.gif  
    Last edited by Rebelllious; 08-18-16 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Updated with new settings and video tutorial
    09-20-14 03:49 PM
    You magnificent *******! First time I've seen some do this from free.. thanks, I'm sure a lot of folks will appreciate it.

pin:2B7CAF06
    09-20-14 03:52 PM
    Rebelllious, thanks for all the hard work you put into this. I'm glad you were able to see it through. Great work.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z30
    moody and Guyzer like this.
    09-20-14 04:14 PM
    I must say, thanks alot!!

Posted via CB10
    moody and Guyzer like this.
    09-20-14 04:30 PM
    What is the vpn server address? I just set up the vpn and it connected.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-14 04:44 PM
    Sideload.it - sideload any BAR files for FREE (no computer needed!!!)-img_20140921_052030.png

Okey a little confused here

Edit : Wow it works. Thanks OP

BlackBerry Z3 OS 10.3.0.1154
    Last edited by david7saad; 09-20-14 at 05:57 PM.
    Guyzer likes this.
    09-20-14 05:22 PM
    What is the vpn server address? I just set up the vpn and it connected.

Posted via CB10
    VPN Server address

http://sideload.it

Device IP address

its listed on your device. everyone connecting will get a unique ip. you need to goto ABOUT network, phone settings or in VPN logs info

it will be ...

192.168.*.*

Can confirm everythings working

We had multiple testers shoutout to them all and if you have any questions just ask here. Though we ask you read through the thread as many people will most likely be asking the same questions.

Future Version

Hoping to get the ip address that your assigned to be autofilled. We currently don't know how to read that information in the android app from the bb10 device. If anyone would happen to know we are happy to listen.

Use Case

Essentially I wanted a way to install Snap without a need for a computer. I have many friends with BB10 devices and when I am with them I wanted an easy way to install Snap on their phones without having a computer nearby. Also wanted to install Snap on Demo devices in stores to show people you can have access to Google play store.

We essentially wanted to enhance the personal free VPN server that we showed people how to setup here.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...30-q10-862588/

As Rebellious mentioned we will be posting the script to install your personal VPN OTA bar server. This was the idea initially but we figured some people just wanted plug/play option so we setup the server for free on our end. Hoping donations can keep it running.

Another use-case would be for when those who load leaks want to update bar files. This would allow them to do it directly from their phone without the need of a computer. We plan on updating the server with the latest bar files so you can load to your phone remotely.

More Support

made a channel if your interested to join and ask for more help

Sideload.it - sideload any BAR files for FREE (no computer needed!!!)-ss71zcj.png
    Last edited by Guyzer; 09-20-14 at 07:45 PM.
    ulucan and MSNaveenkumar like this.
    09-20-14 05:23 PM
    Awesome work! You guys are the best for even thinking about offering it for free
    Installation instructions were clear and very easy and I just tested it out by sideloading Snap again (didn't really feel like hooking up to my pc since last week to sideload it). Will definitely use it to sideload and test apps for devs in these forums

Thanks again and donation will be coming in next week when I get to spend some app money

Posted via CB10
    Guyzer and sprandy83 like this.
    09-20-14 05:51 PM
    Damm! I've always wondered why we could install .apk files OTA but not .bar files. Seemed kinda ironic to me. I think I even made a thread on it a while back. To see this is amazing! You know that saying? 'if you're thinking about it, somebody else probably has already"? This is crazy. Bigups to you and ur team! Def have my support.

Posted via CB10
    Guyzer likes this.
    09-20-14 06:06 PM
    VPN timed out..doh

Posted via CB10
    09-20-14 06:26 PM
    Thanks! Appreciate the hard work. Will try it out.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-14 06:40 PM
    How do you install this. It downloads a zip file. I unzip it and I get a apk folder not a file

Posted via CB10
    09-20-14 06:48 PM
    VPN connect times out on me. Double checked all the settings... shrug
    09-20-14 06:50 PM
    How do you install this. It downloads a zip file. I unzip it and I get a apk folder not a file

Posted via CB10
    Don't unzip it. Just rename it by removing the .zip extension.

09-20-14 06:51 PM
    Don't unzip it. Just rename it by removing the .zip extension.

not sure why thats happening. a few have mentioned this. any info would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Guyzer; 09-25-14 at 10:26 AM.
    09-20-14 07:07 PM
    VPN timed out..doh

Posted via CB10
    choose a unique user

user1
    user2
    user3

user100

multiple users on same login
    curious if anyone knows how to set this up. it appears some have run into issues with timeout issue which is because of username. currently we have no way to know whose logged in under which user. would be nice if we could use the same user login details for multiple users. we thought the user1-100 would fix issue but it appears not

any advice would be welcome
    09-20-14 07:08 PM
    I don't understand what this does or how to get the link.

"Our emotions are in the water we drink"
    09-20-14 07:10 PM
    [QUOTE=Guyzer;10867107]
    VPN address

its listed on your device. everyone connecting will get a unique ip. you need to goto ABOUT network, phone settings or in VPN logs info

it will be ...

192.168.*.*

Can confirm everythings working

We had multiple testers shoutout to them all and if you have any questions just ask here. Though we ask you read through the thread as many people will most likely be asking the same questions.

Future Version

Hoping to get the ip address that your assigned to be autofilled. We currently don't know how to read that information in the android app from the bb10 device. If anyone would happen to know we are happy to listen.

Use Case

Essentially I wanted a way to install Snap without a need for a computer. I have many friends with BB10 devices and when I am with them I wanted an easy way to install Snap on their phones without having a computer nearby. Also wanted to install Snap on Demo devices in stores to show people you can have access to Google play store.

We essentially wanted to enhance the personal free VPN server that we showed people how to setup here.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...30-q10-862588/

As Rebellious mentioned we will be posting the script to install your personal VPN OTA bar server. This was the idea initially but we figured some people just wanted plug/play option so we setup the server for free on our end. Hoping donations can keep it running.

Another use-case would be for when those who load leaks want to update bar files. This would allow them to do it directly from their phone without the need of a computer. We plan on updating the server with the latest bar files so you can load to your phone remotely.

More Support

made a channel if your interested to join and ask for more help

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ss71zCj.png 
Views:	13271 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	299179[/QUOT

If that's the VPN address, what do we choose for the device ip address?

Posted via CB10
    09-20-14 07:12 PM
    not sure why thats happening. a few have mentioned this. any info would be appreciated.

heres an alternate link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oyn5yzdzgb...oadit.apk?dl=0
    Honestly, I'm not sure either.

lady of the lake likes this.
    09-20-14 07:13 PM
    choose a unique user

user1
    user2
    user3

user100

multiple users on same login
    curious if anyone knows how to set this up. it appears some have run into issues with timeout issue which is because of username. currently we have no way to know whose logged in under which user. would be nice if we could use the same user login details for multiple users. we thought the user1-100 would fix issue but it appears not

any advice would be welcome
    Thanks, this helped with my problem.
    09-20-14 07:16 PM
    I don't understand what this does or how to get the link.

"Our emotions are in the water we drink"
    Sideload.it | The easiest and free way to sideload apps to your BlackBerry 10 device
    09-20-14 07:33 PM
    WOW!

Posted via CB10
    09-20-14 07:36 PM
    I have the VPN connected, but I must have the VPN server address wrong in the app, because it tries to load a BAR but gets a "Connection Refused" at the VPN server address I have filled in.

I am using the address I see under VPN in IPv4 in About Networks.
    09-20-14 07:42 PM
    I have the VPN connected, but I must have the VPN server address wrong in the app, because it tries to load a BAR but gets a "Connection Refused" at the VPN server address I have filled in.
    sorry i made a mistake earlier...

VPN server address

http://sideload.it
    Last edited by Guyzer; 09-20-14 at 08:56 PM.
    commandos135 likes this.
    09-20-14 07:46 PM
    Thanks guys, very useful app!

Posted via CB10
    09-20-14 07:47 PM
634 123 ...