Obviously native share option isn't available so if any of u guys wanna share insta pics to fb or Twitter etc. Download buffer from appworld. U can sign in to most social media accounts in this app to simultaneously update all your medias (like old social feeds BB7 app) instagram will allow you to share pics via this app if u press the little options buttons underneath an image, hope this helps a few

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG likes this.
    03-30-13 04:59 PM
    Obviously native share option isn't available so if any of u guys wanna share insta pics to fb or Twitter etc. Download buffer from appworld. U can sign in to most social media accounts in this app to simultaneously update all your medias (like old social feeds BB7 app) instagram will allow you to share pics via this app if u press the little options buttons underneath an image, hope this helps a few

Posted via CB10
    I have tried sharing to Facebook, and it opened a little window in the app and asked me to sign in, then shared, I never tried twitter or Facebook and twitter at the same time
    03-30-13 05:39 PM

Posted via CB10
    Pops miss read your post my bad lol, thanks for letting others know.
    03-30-13 05:39 PM