Hello
    Have a problem, when sending msg to a twitter follower I get the msg that I cannot send, as he's not following me, but when sending msg from the app directly, not from HUB it works fine.
    Did all reboots, delete and reinstall, had friend disfollow me and follow again... nothing seems to work!
    Hm anybody else having this issue or better a solutin?

Posted via CB10
    10-26-15 07:56 PM
    When you're sending it from the Hub, you've been actually trying to send a DM. DM means Direct Message, and these can only be exchanged privately between mutual contacts.

From the Twitter app you've been sending a regular tweet, in which you can address whomever you'd like.

You can actually compose a regular tweet via the Hub too. To do this, instead of starting from the main Hub page, you must open the Hub's Twitter tab. Inside the Twitter tab, the center action item in bottom bar is Tweet.
    10-26-15 09:17 PM
    Thread moved from Ask-A-Question Forum to BB10 OS Forum.

Ask-A-Question is for new members or guests to post threads. Regular members must choose the most appropriate Forum to post a new thread.
    10-26-15 09:21 PM
    Well that's what I was trying to do send a direct message to a follower, within the Hub I get the msg, that I could not send msgs as the follower isn't following, but he's following. Outside the Hub in the twitter app I can send him a msg without problem!

Posted via CB10
    10-27-15 09:34 AM
    So once again asking : nobody having problems sending private twitter messages to followers on PP from HUB?

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 05:26 PM
    Yes, I've had that problem in the past with one specific follower. I don't know why, other followers can be sent DMs from the hub, so I don't know why not this particular one.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 05:31 PM
    @timboalogo tku, so at least I am not alone with this BlackBerry twitter help told me to contact my service provider on this, who ever that is and I guess first action would be a hard reset to take, did you do that already?

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 01:15 AM
    @timboalogo tku, so at least I am not alone with this BlackBerry twitter help told me to contact my service provider on this, who ever that is and I guess first action would be a hard reset to take, did you do that already?

Posted via CB10
    The hilarious thing is the that it's @BlackBerryHelp that I can't send a tweet to from the hub, even though they're following me. And they ALWAYS tel me to contact my service provider when I have a problem, even when it's patently obvious it has everything to do with BlackBerry and nothing to do with my service provider (they mean the cell carrier): the recent issue of the Blackberry servers being down for the BlackBerry Assistant being a case in point. @blackberryhelp is useless - it's best to come to these forums with problems.

Do you have this issue with all of your Twitter followers or just a few? Do you have just one twitter account or are you running a secondary one? Only the primary account gets integrated into the BB10 OS and hub.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 07:36 PM
    Yes they told me the same, but saying they is actually wrong, as it seems to be one person who is giving generalized and kind of not clear answers, jus saying it kindly.
    I have only one account and it doesn't work with one contact only within the HUB.
    Wonder if this issue is solved on the PRIV

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 06:41 AM