does anyone know if it is possible to send a BBM to someone using only the pin numbers on the new platform?

had mine for 2.5 days now and am getting better each day. its a keeper!
    02-08-13 04:16 AM
    I do not know how yet. Vivek did say in an interview that pin messaging was still possible so it is here somewhere
    02-08-13 05:18 AM
    Please see the following thread from the BlackBerry Support Community Forums: Cannot find Compose PIN option on Z10 - BlackBerry Support Community Forums. Apparently, with a Z10 one can receive PIN messages but not compose them.

I welcome the many improvements that BlackBerry has made. But I am not sure that I like the way that BlackBerry has evolved: no BIS, no synchronization of organizer data, and no PIN messages.

does anyone know if it is possible to send a BBM to someone using only the pin numbers on the new platform?

had mine for 2.5 days now and am getting better each day. its a keeper!
    02-08-13 06:37 AM
    There was also another forum post that this question was asked http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ferent-768392/

here was my response
    Yes thats where you put the pin, as you type once you have entered a valid pin the dropout under the field will have "PIN: ????????????" ? will be the pin you have entered
    02-11-13 07:59 AM