One thing I do find sadly missing in the Hub with all the various accounts is there is no "select all" option when it comes to deleting a lot of either emails or text messages or whatever. The "select" is good but many times I would like to be able to select all especially when there are many I want to delete at the same time!

Posted via CB10
    07-10-14 08:15 AM
    Select All, Select Prior, or a Select From/To option would welcome additions in the hub. Hopefully enhancements to be coming to a future release?
    07-10-14 08:54 AM
    If you wish to select all your items in the Hub, then tap and hold on today's date bar.
    Paul Brown5 and scaffme like this.
    07-10-14 08:57 AM
    I also would like to have an option to select all to mark them as read especially when I do update and my work mails comes syncing all over again
    07-10-14 09:05 AM
    I also would like to have an option to select all to mark them as read especially when I do update and my work mails comes syncing all over again
    Then tap and hold on date, then "mark prior read".
    07-10-14 09:08 AM
    I'd actually like a 'select all' feature in all of the core apps.

Posted via CB10
    FrankIAm likes this.
    07-10-14 09:13 AM
    Then tap and hold on date, then "mark prior read".
    That won't work. It's still the same process as select all.
    My work mails sync from January and tapping on date to mark as read is just the same as selecting one by one.
    So I would still appreciate if there's a select all option in each account section at least.

Posted via White Z30 Passport
    07-10-14 09:13 AM
    That won't work. It's still the same process as select all.
    My work mails sync from January and tapping on date to mark as read is just the same as selecting one by one.
    So I would still appreciate if there's a select all option in each account section at least.

Posted via White Z30 Passport
    Is your work account set up as a pop account? If so you need to set it up as IMAP to perform 2 way sync. Then when you long press the date and select mark prior read it will sync with your e-mail account and act like they are read.
    If you want them deleted off your phone and not from your e-mail then in hub select settings>display and actions> scroll down and change to delete on handheld only. It should never re sync those messages unless you delete your work account from the phone and then re add it.

Posted from my awesome Q10
    07-10-14 09:32 AM
    If you wish to select all your items in the Hub, then tap and hold on today's date bar.
    That works for me! Thanks!
    07-10-14 09:34 AM