1. From reading various post majority of users seems to want Google + , Google talk and various googolies bloatware . Why then bother buying a BlackBerry. I had an Sony xperia z1 and install cynogenmod just to get rid of most of these bloatware lol

2. Innovation is the key to success. U can't blame the fruit company ( apple) for its success. The phone may be pricy however the app store is brilliant and so is the customer service.

3. BlackBerry selling 80000 phones to DOD. Is that the best they can do lol.. apple selling million weekly worldwide so is the candy os phones . Even windows phones r catching up.

I'm a BlackBerry fan but they need to start to enovate and bring new product out to consumers. I.e BlackBerry watch., BlackBerry os for laptops and desktop , music streaming services etc etc ie create a whole new ecosystem. The consumer market is where the money is.

Posted via CB10
    BGRS, Grumblegrumble and tack like this.
    01-24-14 02:41 AM
    And I hope BlackBerry 10 will be android

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1925 pin:24D775B4 for more information
    01-24-14 02:42 AM
    And I hope BlackBerry 10 will be android

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1925 pin:24D775B4 for more information
    Sorry but that's really a dumb statement...If you wan't bb to go android then just buy an android phone?
    01-24-14 02:49 AM
    BlackBerry needs cash to fund your suggested products. They have to spend their limited dollars wisely at the moment, instead of pouring them into these things you are throwing out.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 03:08 AM
    1. From reading various post majority of users seems to want Google + , Google talk and various googolies bloatware . Why then bother buying a BlackBerry. I had an Sony xperia z1 and install cynogenmod just to get rid of most of these bloatware lol

Posted via CB10
    Hmm... Google+ (and accompanied apps) is not the sole reason for buying BlackBerry. Google+ is just an app used by many users for various reasons - for me it's academic, CyanogenMod group is more active there, etc.

BlackBerry is bought for its OS and overall experience - an app request does not change anything.

I remember the other day I was tinkering with a cousin's phone and asked her why she requires these many apps, she said she needed it. So just because I didn't, did not mean I would go ahead and say she has bloatware installed

Posted via my beautiful, red Q5 (10.2.1.1925)
    01-24-14 03:15 AM
    How does the ability to run and more easily load Android apps equal BlackBerry phones becoming Android? Still two different OS', you just gain a much larger selection of apps to choose from.
    LOUDONS, Elite1, mornhavon and 1 others like this.
    01-24-14 04:39 AM
    How does the ability to run and more easily load Android apps equal BlackBerry phones becoming Android? Still two different OS', you just gain a much larger selection of apps to choose from.
    ^^^^
    01-24-14 04:46 AM
    Funny, if this is an Android phone, then where's Google sucking up my personal info with a straw?

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 07:51 AM
    This is the most idiotic thread I've ever seen on CrackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 07:56 AM
    Face palm

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 07:59 AM
    3. BlackBerry selling 80000 phones to DOD. Is that the best they can do lol.. apple selling million weekly worldwide so is the candy os phones . Even windows phones r catching up.
    It's been since outed the DOD is not buying 80000 phones from BlackBerry. 52 million phones a year sold by Apple...where do you get your numbers from? Windows Phone is not "catching up" to BlackBerry, they have surpassed them for #3.

There's a possibility BlackBerry could release an Android phone but please stop making false statements.
    01-24-14 08:05 AM
    Do not understand the OP point.... Android is an OS... just a BB10 is an OS... having the ability to run Android "APPS" on a BB10 does not make to phone remotely an Androod phone... I run apps on my PC with an emulator... does that make my Windows 7 computer an Android computer????? If the ability to run Android apps on a non android Phone is not innovative I do not know what is.... as for sales to the DOD... people better get use to the
    idea that BB is not longer competing in the consumer market..... current focus is enterprise... consumer may be targeting at some point ... who knows....
    FInally there were no sales involved in the DOD announcment... bottom line is Chen is converting BB to a primarily a software service company not a
    hardware company.... comparisons to Apple and Android or even WP8 is a waste of time.....
    yvpan1 likes this.
    01-24-14 08:11 AM
    Face palm
    Plus
    01-24-14 08:45 AM
    Plus

Attachment 241331
    Attached Thumbnails Seems like people want BlackBerry to be an Android phone-crackberry-image-10-.jpg  
    01-24-14 08:49 AM
    Is there a point to this thread or did I just put some wear on my mousepad for no reason?
    Thunderbuck and bungaboy like this.
    01-24-14 08:57 AM

2. Innovation is the key to success. U can't blame the fruit company ( apple) for its success. The phone may be pricy however the app store is brilliant and so is the customer service.

I'm a BlackBerry fan but they need to start to enovate and bring new product out to consumers. I.e BlackBerry watch., BlackBerry os for laptops and desktop , music streaming services etc etc ie create a whole new ecosystem. The consumer market is where the money is.

Posted via CB10
    innovation by using an ecosystem that has already been developed? Also BlackBerry didn't sell a single phone to the DoD

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 08:57 AM
    Seems like people want BlackBerry to be an Android phone-mockit_24012014095745.jpg

CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    01-24-14 08:58 AM
    Google+ is still a thing?

Posted via CB10
    app_Developer and WWBlondieDo like this.
    01-24-14 09:01 AM
    Lol... why the F are you guys still here? go to android! Its none of your business. Lol.

BlackBerry android BlackBerry android... lol
    Buy yourself an android phone and enjoy Google plus. Very simple.

You don't need to drag BlackBerry to go android. Lol

I don't need 3rd party apps and so as some people don't also. Thats why we choose to get BlackBerry because we wanted to be different and simple. Lol

Suck it up! You're in a peaceful place and your trying to ruin it.

Posted via CB10
    LuisCast, bungaboy and yvpan1 like this.
    01-24-14 09:07 AM
    This thread is so entertaining lol

Posted via CB10
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    01-24-14 09:42 AM
    I heard from reputable sources that BlackBerry will be an iOS phone starting later this summer.
    01-24-14 09:50 AM
    I heard from reputable sources that BlackBerry will be an iOS phone starting later this summer.
    My sources told me PalmOS/Symbian hybrid.
    Umaima_B_Dia and NtotheK like this.
    01-24-14 09:58 AM
    Seems like people want BlackBerry to be an Android phone-img_20140125_000210.png

Lol

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and NtotheK like this.
    01-24-14 10:02 AM
    My sources told me PalmOS/Symbian hybrid.
    Oh I've heard rumours of that also. I wonder how they'll do it, there sure would be a lot of hype if people saw PalmOS back.

Whatever the result, it is undoubtedly clear that BB10 OS is dead and not coming back alive.
    01-24-14 10:04 AM
    ur not for bb -_-

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    01-24-14 10:04 AM
86 123 ...