So i did a security wipe to try and fix a problem I was having and afterwards I reloaded my backed up data. However, after that I noticed my tunein radio app was missing. I went into app world to re download it, but the only option available was to open it and that didn't work. Anyone else have this problem following a security wipe and is there anything I can do to fix it?

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 04:25 PM
    So i did a security wipe to try and fix a problem I was having and afterwards I reloaded my backed up data. However, after that I noticed my tunein radio app was missing. I went into app world to re download it, but the only option available was to open it and that didn't work. Anyone else have this problem following a security wipe and is there anything I can do to fix it?

Posted via CB10
    I haven't had this particular problem, but a similar one where the install failed and was stuck. Check out this fix below. Hope it helps.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-world-782183/
    05-28-13 04:45 PM
    This is a known issue with tunein; it doesn't restore well at all.

Best thing I've found is to do a partial restore without restoring apps and then re-install your apps from BlackBerry world.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 05:27 PM
    Ok that worked, thanks a lot. I had tried to delete the app from BlackBerry World, but it said it failed to units tall. This worked and it recognized that I had deleted the app completely and I needed to re download it.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 05:31 PM
    Ok that worked, thanks a lot. I had tried to delete the app from BlackBerry World, but it said it failed to units tall. This worked and it recognized that I had deleted the app completely and I needed to re download it.

Posted via CB10
    Bit confused. Did you go with the partial restore or the linked solution? Just curious.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 05:59 PM
    Sorry. I did a security wipe to fix another issue, which caused the issue with tunein. Then I did the linked solution, which worked.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 10:27 PM
    How long does a security wipe take to do?.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 12:36 PM