For the last while, I've been liking a lot of the bigger phablet type phones so I was glad the Z10 wasn't any smaller than it is. I was actually wishing it would've been bigger like a Note 2.

BUT now that it's finally warmed up where I live, I find myself struggling to carry my Z10 comfortably since I no longer have to wear a coat with multiple pockets. I began being thankful the Z wasn't any bigger than it is. Even last summer with my Torch 9800, I could just pop it in a shirt pocket and go. The Z10 is almost on the verge of falling out of a shirt pocket if I happening to be doing something physical outside.

I do have a holster style case for my Z10 but even there, it's almost big enough to be uncomfortable when you bend.

It's as if I couldn't think ahead to warm weather just a short time ago and such a simple thing like how to carry your phone when you don't have big pockets on. I would imagine it's not as big deal for women who carry purses, or business people who always have a suit coat anyway but how do the average schmoes carry around these big phones in the summer?

I think the size of the Z10 will be manageable, I'll find a comfortable holster or something eventually but how do people with the really big phones deal with this is what I want to know. I'd like to hear a good solution in case the Aristo is out by next winter and I once again forget what it will be like to carry a big phone in the summer.
    05-12-13 01:52 PM
    I want a dumb screen, connected by Bluetooth or NFC. Might have some independent functions. But it's basically a screen to start with.

It could have a magnetic hinge to snap onto the side of the phone (new case).

Using the phone I could split the dumb screen surface area into segments to let me read or hop back and forth around different current things. The screen could be permanently disabled if it doesn't get a reassuring handshake from its master --. As soon as that feature gets publicized it won't be the target of theft.
    05-12-13 02:22 PM