Hey guys, I pose the following dilemma to you all. I've had my Z10 since it's initial release, I love it, haven't had a single problem other than learning the ins and outs. But now I'm stumped. When I use the phones search function it will not search text messages! I've been into the settings.. I've ensured "Text Messages" is selected as a category to search and have moved it into the #3 spot for important of searching, and yet when I search for someone or something, even something g recent from today just to test, it's comes back with zilch, nadda, bupkiss! I get facebook, email, BBM, etc. But no text messages AT ALL, no matter what I search. Any thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    07-21-13 11:55 PM
    Are you using the search button from the Hub to search for messages?... go to the hub first, then search

Posted via CB10
    07-21-13 11:59 PM
    Yes I've been using the search directly from the Hub but still not working properly

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 02:03 PM
    Refresh hub? 5 swipes upper right to lower left, if still not working try turning off phone, wait 1 full minute after screen goes black and pull battery out for a full minute...

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 02:49 PM
    Yea I've reset my hub and battery pulled a thousand times over.. I'm on the latest OS update (carrier provided) and it's always been an issue since day one...(day one of having the phone) I only just realized it wasn't working when I saw the setting specifically saying it does check texts. I had always thought maybe it just wasn't included but now I know it's a malfunction.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-13 02:45 AM