Hello I found this article stating Samsung bought into a canadian security company in the hopes to take on RIM BES/BIS and BB10.
    Thought I'd say this with crackberry since Samsung made a weak attempte to poke fun at blackberry with there latest gs3 ad.

Samsung must really be threatened by bb10 to be going to this extent to take blackberry on.

Link: Samsung Ventures Buys Fixmo Stake to Take on BlackBerry - Bloomberg
    limh5 likes this.
    01-22-13 12:22 AM
    Samsung is a large conglomerate that competes in many different sectors. It's bound to enter RIM's markets too. Thanks for the link though - I wouldn't have found it if it wasn't posted here.
    01-22-13 12:45 AM
    Samsung is a large conglomerate that competes in many different sectors. It's bound to enter RIM's markets too. Thanks for the link though - I wouldn't have found it if it wasn't posted here.
    That is very true when you think about it, I think I'm more just surprised at how quickly there moving in that direction when RIM as bb10 releasing in 1 week.

And not a problem, thought I'd share, maybe give Kevin and the others at crackberry something to find out more info on.
    01-22-13 01:18 AM
    Samsung is a sad company.
    01-22-13 05:29 PM
    Samsung is a sad company.
    Because they want to grow or because they're going straight at BB? Silly statement

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    01-22-13 06:16 PM
    You guys sound like you are really scared. It is still going to take a while for people to warm up to having Android in enterprise and business and since BlackBerry is trusted for security and their solutions it will take a while for people to start migrating on a larger scale.
    01-22-13 08:51 PM
    Because they want to grow or because they're going straight at BB? Silly statement

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Obviously its because they want to come straight at BB, and they know the enterprise is where to start. But I do agree with @mathking606, it will take a long time before android is fully accepted as safe enterprise and business. This thread was to clearly show the article which was named "Samsung Ventures Buys Fixmo Stake to Take on Blackberry 10".
    01-22-13 11:59 PM