Samsung Ventures Buys Fixmo Stake to Take on BlackBerry 10
Hello I found this article stating Samsung bought into a canadian security company in the hopes to take on RIM BES/BIS and BB10.
Thought I'd say this with crackberry since Samsung made a weak attempte to poke fun at blackberry with there latest gs3 ad.
Samsung must really be threatened by bb10 to be going to this extent to take blackberry on.
Link: Samsung Ventures Buys Fixmo Stake to Take on BlackBerry - Bloomberg
And not a problem, thought I'd share, maybe give Kevin and the others at crackberry something to find out more info on.
- 01-22-13, 06:16 PM #5
- 01-22-13, 08:51 PM #6
You guys sound like you are really scared. It is still going to take a while for people to warm up to having Android in enterprise and business and since BlackBerry is trusted for security and their solutions it will take a while for people to start migrating on a larger scale.
Obviously its because they want to come straight at BB, and they know the enterprise is where to start. But I do agree with @mathking606, it will take a long time before android is fully accepted as safe enterprise and business. This thread was to clearly show the article which was named "Samsung Ventures Buys Fixmo Stake to Take on Blackberry 10".
- By AfroZepher in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 210Last Post: 11-18-13, 11:44 AM
- By tucg15 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 47Last Post: 04-29-11, 06:03 AM
- By edkim4583 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 13Last Post: 07-27-09, 02:55 PM
- By forest gospel in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 51Last Post: 09-28-08, 04:29 PM
- By dimachka in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 6Last Post: 07-19-08, 08:04 PM