A guy on YouTube, who has posted video samples from recently release smartphones such as the Lumina 920, 820, Nexus 4, etc... has recently posted sample videos from what he claims is "BlackBerry Bold 10 Full HD video sample". There's three to check out

The others can be seen at:

12-25-12 08:13 PM
    I don't know, doesn't look any different from the video I take on my 9850 in HD. I would assume with an 8mp camera and better software the video capabilities on BB10 will no doubt out-perform the current Bold 99xx, which is exactly what I think this video was taken with. I don't believe that just because the guy put "10" in the title makes this a reference to BB10, probably more of a language issue (is that russian on the screen?). I will take in to consideration the loss of video quality due to the process of uploading it to youtube however. Thank you for the post, had fun trying to break it down, but doesn't look legit to me, especially if this was used to compare devices already on the market. Would make more sense to use a Bold, and not an alpha/n-series for comparison.
    12-25-12 09:14 PM
    The N Series Hardware has not even been finalized yet. The leaked one is an old prototype or fake. RIM is actually sending in there finalized hardware at the end of this month to manufacturers.
    Source: @BlackberryScoop
    12-26-12 01:00 AM
    The N Series Hardware has not even been finalized yet. The leaked one is an old prototype or fake. RIM is actually sending in there finalized hardware at the end of this month to manufacturers.
    Source: @BlackberryScoop
    Well our fearless Leader Kevin wants this BlackBerry Scoop person to provide legit proof First so I would not take what this Twitter person has been saying very seriously since hour or she does NOT work for RIM. I mean come on BlackBerry Scoop....pretty obvious Made up name to fool people in thinking he or she knows anything when in fact there is No proof yet. Let's hope Kevin has Scared this person into Giving us proof or will Stop coming on here just to get our hopes up.
    12-26-12 06:58 PM