Some weird is happening to an app I installed. The app name is IntouchApp Contacs. Every time I go to the app world section to check if there are any app updates, there is always an update for this app. If I don?t go to the app world update for some time, there will be multiple updates from the same app. And even after installing the app several times, the app does not disappear. I uninstall the app, and it comes back again. See screen shot below where I am seeing three simultaneous updates from the same app at the same version. After the updates finishes, a new update is already present.

Has anyone experienced this before. Attached a screen shot as well.
    Same app updates again and again-img_00000529.png

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 01:59 AM
    This has only ever happened to me while running leaked OS' but looking at some of your previous posts, it looks like you're using an official build so I'm not sure.
    bluetroll likes this.
    05-24-13 03:30 AM
    I am indeed running the official OS. A bit puzzled why BlackBerry World would not see that the app is installed.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 07:58 AM
    I have the same issue on the newest OS from TELUS release 10.1.0.2014, OS Version 10.1.0.2050.
    Some of the applications will ask for update again and again, even if I uninstall them. If I delete them completely and reset BB world, then other applications will ask to be updated with the same version.
    06-20-13 01:16 PM