Look at the pic.

The album covers used to be fine and there were no problems but then I downloaded Callin' Baton Rouge by Garth Brooks and now basically. EVERY FRIGGEN SONG has the album art of Brooks and Dunn's greatest hits...which has nothing to do with Callin Baton Rouge.
    Any ideas as to why this suddenly happened?
    Same Album Art For Every Song...-img_00000105.png

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 04:23 PM
    The first problem is you downloaded Garth Brooks...LOL!
    03-12-13 04:31 PM
    browse to your music folder via file manager. there will be an image file named "folder" between your music files. just delete it and you're good to go.
    03-12-13 04:32 PM
    Say those words to the country music community... you won't last long haha.

And thank you for the advice, but I do not see any picture files in my music folder

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 05:01 PM
    someone said that it was something to do with Itunes and that you would have to go into your files manually and change them.
    03-12-13 06:25 PM
    My music files were fine when I was removing my memory card and adding music that way. My problem of album art not working started when I downlloaded BB Link and it automatically started to sync my music.

First off, it does not matter if your sync is set to Microsoft media player or Itunes. The problem was that when Link sync-ed, files were added to my memory card, all over the place, and this caused a permenent error on the card, reformatting was needed. These files are "folder.jpg" and "bbthumb.dat". ALL those files need to be deleted, there had been about 30 created on mine. The way I found them was I searched my micro sd on my PC, (some BBthumb files may be hidden so make sure that setting is on). I used the search function of all files in "windows explorer" to do this (this is not the same as windows internet explorer). After I deleted those and any other I did not recognize, I copied the entire card (pictures etc as well) to my desktop in a folder. Then I put the card back in the z10 and reformatted the card. Then, I put the card back in the PC and put everything from the folder I had created back on the card. Success! I am so glad it worked, I was not happy with no album art, my whole music collection is on that 16 gb card! I hope this helps someone! It took me 3 hours of reading forums to combine all answers I had seen!

I have now permanently UNINSTALLED BBlink from my PC and will not use it. It is not necessary, and clearly has some bugs for my set up anyway
    (I run a PC with windows 7)
    03-14-13 10:01 PM
    I have to disagree. My iTunes collection is huge and very organized. I've synced roughly 10GB of it to my Z using Link on my Win 8 machine and no album art was lost or mixed up. Has to be something else causing or helping to cause this. I don't remove my card for anything. Literally right click on whatever playlist I want and choose "Sync to Bullet".... LOL Bullet is my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-13 10:21 PM
    browse to your music folder via file manager. there will be an image file named "folder" between your music files. just delete it and you're good to go.
    Ok but how do i get the individual album art back? They're all blank now.
    04-16-13 04:00 AM