Can someone direct me to a CRM that works with BlackBerry 10. SalesNOW does not seem to work.

Please advise on one's you have used yourself and rate it out of 10.

Thanks.

Google is the New Big Brother, use with caution.
    07-22-14 09:19 AM
    Are you looking for a standalone CRM app or one that links to a server/PC? Have you tried Connect to Salesforce?
    07-22-14 10:38 AM
    Have you looked at Produktyf. It is a native BlackBerry 10 app. I use it every day.
    07-22-14 11:11 AM
    I tried to use SalesNow for about a week, I am using Salesforce. SN has a long way to go in the CRM business before it is usable.
    I am trying to get the Connect to Salesforce app working on my Z10, it logs me in but it won't display any of the contact information and the it displays the incorrect meeting times for my events. The app looks really fantastic but I just can't get it to work.
    I have been googling looking for answers to fix and searching the crackberry forumns but I can't find anyone listing stuff.

I don't understand how BB is a business tool and SF is so popular for business but I can't find anything to help me?
    10-09-14 01:35 PM
    I tried to use SalesNow for about a week, I am using Salesforce. SN has a long way to go in the CRM business before it is usable.
    I am trying to get the Connect to Salesforce app working on my Z10, it logs me in but it won't display any of the contact information and the it displays the incorrect meeting times for my events. The app looks really fantastic but I just can't get it to work.
    I have been googling looking for answers to fix and searching the crackberry forumns but I can't find anyone listing stuff.

I don't understand how BB is a business tool and SF is so popular for business but I can't find anything to help me?
    What OS are you on?

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 08:35 PM