- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Let's suppose I purchase a bb10 phone, and let's also suppose I don't want all the stupid trash that Bell will pre-install on it.
If I were to root the phone, could I get rid of those stupid apps, theoretically? I'm told this is possible with android/ios.
- CrackBerry Abuser
11-15-12, 12:17 AM #4
- 395 Posts
Allowing any further possibility of rooting will cause incalculable damage to BlackBerry's hard won reputation for high level security. RIM can't allow it to happen anymore...You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same!
Storm 9530 -> Pearl 9100 -> Torch 9860
- By JoshH37 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 11Last Post: 03-06-09, 10:49 PM
- By CTBBFAN in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-09, 08:55 AM
- By dannytaniwan in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-08, 12:39 PM
- By rockstroh in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 2Last Post: 06-30-08, 04:27 PM
- By Scrap in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 1Last Post: 12-31-07, 01:44 PM