Hi all,

Device: Z30

I am trying to enable data roaming on my device, and the setting keeps getting reset back to off. It is a BB that is on BES, and the the policy previously did not allow switching data roaming on and the option was greyed out, but it has been changed to allow me to do so (I have access to change the policy to allow it for testing purposes.)

Basically what happens when I try, is that I go to settings, and data roaming says off. I can change it to prompt or on, but when I hit back, and then go back in, it is always set to off again. I was hoping I am missing a save button somewhere, but that does not seem to be the case. Any other setting change I make in there works fine, and this is happening on multiple devices on the same BES server.

I am not sure which forum to put this in, either here or BES, feel free to move if this is not the correct place.

Thanks
    06-27-14 10:37 AM
    I don't know anything about BES, but here's a bump so someone may see this and help out...
    07-05-14 08:08 AM