With the confirmation straight from BlackBerry mouth that Flash is gone, and having two features of the new system (Android Player and Remember) really worth upgrading, I am dreaming of the hybrid OS.
    Someone already mentioned that s/he was able to extract 10.2 browser and use it in the 10.3, any instructions how to do that?

Posted via CB10
    12-31-14 05:17 AM
    With the confirmation straight from BlackBerry mouth that Flash is gone, and having two features of the new system (Android Player and Remember) really worth upgrading, I am dreaming of the hybrid OS.
    Someone already mentioned that s/he was able to extract 10.2 browser and use it in the 10.3, any instructions how to do that?

Posted via CB10
    It would go a bit like this... Draft btw.

Download 10.2 OS, extract, get the browser .bar and its dependencies if it has any, upload onto your own phone and it'll install automatically. But I'm sure there are probably alternatives to get flash rather than doing this, maybe like using a Android browser that has flash (i.e Dolphin browser).
    12-31-14 05:27 AM
    Sorry OP, but that wouldn't help. The fully functioning browser is only partially contained in the separate file you could swap. The main browser components are embedded in the OS itself. (this has been explained by the OS experts in leak threads).

As suggested, Photon or Dolphin browsers have flash capability. For the times you need to go to a site using flash, these are a couple of the available options.
    1Criz likes this.
    12-31-14 11:15 AM