The previous BlackBerry devices had a nice feature which I can't find in BB10. If you would choose to share a picture via email then you would be asked if you want to send original size, medium size or small size. Made a big difference when the pictures were getting big. Don't seems to find this option in Z10 anymore. Is there a setting that one need to enable it or has the feature been taken out?

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 01:10 PM
    The previous BlackBerry devices had a nice feature which I can't find in BB10. If you would choose to share a picture via email then you would be asked if you want to send original size, medium size or small size. Made a big difference when the pictures were getting big. Don't seems to find this option in Z10 anymore. Is there a setting that one need to enable it or has the feature been taken out?

Posted via CB10
    I'll be in the next update hopefully. I found that feature extremely useful myself.
    03-02-13 02:12 PM
    Do you guys think they will implement a feature to resize videos as well?
    03-03-13 04:53 AM
    Not sure, but it would be great to able to click a video for sharing and then a downsized version is automatically created and uploaded to drop box / sugarsync and a link to the video is attached to the sharing medium (email etc)

Posted via CB10
    Smartie020 likes this.
    03-03-13 06:03 AM
    The camera app should at least integrate option to pic photo size : original / medium / small ... or something like that. I mean there is built in filters and effects and such, but no built-in picture resize.

I wouldn't sacrifice picture quality, but there is definitely a need for smaller size pictures for social network sharing
    baspeed likes this.
    07-04-13 03:56 AM
    Miss the feature. Grrr

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 09:03 PM