Im opening this thread to ask people who still use bb10 to make some v�deos showing that curent devices like the q10, z10, passport and such, still work withou issues.

Also for those who still have the stock facebook app please show that it is working as always with hub integration and sync.

Im tired to see so many dumb people that when they hear some piece of news about BlackBerry they think the phones will stop working and be useless.

Im going to post my v�deo to youtube tonight and share it on BlackBerry facebook page and also twitter.

We should make the v�deo with the the same title: BlackBerry 10 is not dead

Posted via CB10
    10-03-16 12:49 PM
    Yeah that will really change the mind of all those "dumb" people..... Might get all the PlayBook and BBOS users to show how well their legacy devices are working too. As they do still "work".

If BB10 meets your needs, use it for as long as it meets your needs... you aren't going to convince the rest of us here that have used it and know it's limitation and it's future.
    werkregen likes this.
    10-03-16 01:28 PM
    Yeah that will really change the mind of all those "dumb" people..... Might get all the PlayBook and BBOS users to show how well their legacy devices are working too. As they do still "work".

If BB10 meets your needs, use it for as long as it meets your needs... you aren't going to convince the rest of us here that have used it and know it's limitation and it's future.
    Thanks. You beat me to it.

Posted via CB10
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    10-03-16 01:43 PM
    Im opening this thread to ask people who still use bb10 to make some v�deos showing that curent devices like the q10, z10, passport and such, still work withou issues.

Also for those who still have the stock facebook app please show that it is working as always with hub integration and sync.

Im tired to see so many dumb people that when they hear some piece of news about BlackBerry they think the phones will stop working and be useless.

Im going to post my v�deo to youtube tonight and share it on BlackBerry facebook page and also twitter.

We should make the v�deo with the the same title: BlackBerry 10 is not dead

Posted via CB10
    A person's word should be good enough. I for one am completely satisfied with how my Q10 functions, as well as my 8330 and a Motorola flip phone that is a back up if all else fails.

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    10-03-16 03:33 PM
    I agree with the above posters completely... Very good points. I have a Q10 as of now as well and it's been functioning just fine on a daily basis. I really beat my q10 up every single day, I'm a very heavy user and sometimes charge my q10 3 times a day which seems unreal but it's very true. the device is very solid and I've loved it ever since I have bought it. it's a great piece of sturdy device that is just built to last you forever or as long as you're willing to keep it and use it. not to mention that it's modifiable as well!!! you can change almost everything on the q10.

I can't complain... blackberry has certainly done a good job on most of the BB10 devices. no doubt there.
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    10-03-16 03:37 PM