Man, I've tried to go to Android twice now.

I am now using a NOTE 2 coming from the 9930. The Note 2 is certainly full featured, and I'm getting very fluid with it, but there is no human way to compete with the efficiency of the physical keyboard and blackberry OS.

My question is this:
    I take notes big time....and I want to be able to get and out of the note-app quickly. I made the memo app work for me in the old blackberry, but that was very crude. It was crazy fast, though. I miss it.

Now, I worry about the longevity of blackberry. If blackberry folds are goes through another complete overhaul, I want to be able to get to my "remember" notes easily without dealing with a lot of interpretation complexity.

1. Does Remember info transfer easily to other non-Remember software? (can I use the stuff outside of the Remember realm?)
    2. Can I easily / automatically save Remember to the cloud of some sort?....and....
    3. .... Can I use Remember even when I do not have a signal? (and then have it back itself up automatically when it is back online?)

I'm strongly considering selling my Note 2 and going back to blackberry (q10). I've got work to do and do not like fiddling around with my phone as my client waits. It seems this change will cost around $400, eh?

Thanks for any info.
    08-19-13 09:12 PM
    Remember is just Evernote assuming you set it up accordingly, so anything you put in there is in Evernote. If you haven't put it in there, then I suggest you do so and then you won't have to worry about any of it as there is Evernote clients for the web, iOS, Android, Mac, PC etc. so any time you move, you always have it with you.
    sidd1011 likes this.
    08-19-13 09:32 PM
    As bla1ze said, remember with ever note works perfect.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 10:07 PM
    Hi Blaze, how do I set it up so it works with Evernote?

Get Evernote account and then what?

Sorry, I'm a little fuzzy on this. I want to be able to wipe my device and start from scratch without restoring device data to get remember notes back.

Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10 on Z10 (Telus)
    12-06-13 02:37 PM
    Remember can back up to Dropbox via Fire Chest Backup app. It's awesome. Also, Remember is compatible with many 3rd party apps, like Noted and Checked Task. So you can use these for task, notes, to do's etc. Remember is best utilizes for getting everything off your phone saved into a folder and onto the device calendar.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 03:09 PM
    Thanks. I'm going to use Fire Chest as the rest of my stuff is automatically backed up because I use a paid Google account.

Posted via CB10 on Z10 (Telus)
    12-06-13 03:35 PM