Quick question about the BB10 Remember app which was evidently updated in 10.1. Does it allow you to set recurring reminders? If so, reoccurring every 2 weeks or just daily and monthly? I have an iphone 5 and in it's stock reminder app it allows for repeating reminders, I use it for my recurring monthly and bi-weekly events. I prefer using reminders rather than calender entries. Thanks!
    06-30-13 12:00 PM
    Simply, No...

Reminders for the moment is quite the dumbed down version it should be. Lets hope for an update to include some needed features. It only allows 1 date that reminds you at 9am most days and today being Sunday for some reason it reminded me at noon hour 12pm of something I had to do.
    06-30-13 06:04 PM
    thanks for the info. hopefully it will be updated with more usable features. i had the z10 when it first came out but found too many things to be lacking. even though it has many of the same stock apps that other phones do, those apps don't have the same functionality. just didn't want to wait for everything to be slowly updated over the years to the level of a device i could have in my pocket now. of all things, the reminder app was the deal breaker for me and i was just curious if they had added functionality to it with the latest update.

Simply, No...

Reminders for the moment is quite the dumbed down version it should be. Lets hope for an update to include some needed features. It only allows 1 date that reminds you at 9am most days and today being Sunday for some reason it reminded me at noon hour 12pm of something I had to do.
    07-01-13 10:31 AM