I use the Remember App every working day and sometimes for personal use. I have one folder called Unfiled Entries that I would like to change to the heading Personal Files. I push the edit icon and it does not allow me to change the file name. Also when I try to delete an entire folder it does not allow me to do so.

Does anyone have solutions to these problems?

For the most part I use Remember to remind me of the things I need before heading out on the road. It allows me to check off each item and then unchecked all items so I do not have to retype the list for the following day. If you have not used it then you should have a look. It came free with BlackBerry 10.

Big Brother Hoards Your Data, stop the hoarding.
    11-08-14 02:47 AM
    You can't do these things with the unfiled entries folder, but they will work with other folders. So you are stuck with this folder. I recommend you create a new one.

Speedy checklist is a handy app for check/shopping lists. It doesn't have reminders, but does have a bunch of other features (email, backup) that make it handy to have.

Bob

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 12:07 PM
    As stated above, just create a new folder and name it Personal Files. When you create a new entry you can add it to any folder you want. If you flag an email, it automatically goes to the unfiled entries folder, which as you already know, is the default folder. From the unfiled entries folder you can move any item to any other folder. Just click the item and tap the Folder bar near the top. Then choose any folder from the list. Sorry if you already know all this.

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    11-08-14 09:45 PM
    As stated above, just create a new folder and name it Personal Files. When you create a new entry you can add it to any folder you want. If you flag an email, it automatically goes to the unfiled entries folder, which as you already know, is the default folder. From the unfiled entries folder you can move any item to any other folder. Just click the item and tap the Folder bar near the top. Then choose any folder from the list. Sorry if you already know all this.

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    Wow, I did not know this. Thank you for the information. I will use my BlackBerry more effectively next week.

Big Brother Hoards Your Data, stop the hoarding.
    11-09-14 12:44 AM