Hello

I'm having an issue where I make a task and when I save it, it doesn't show up anywhere in remember app or calendar. I tried universal search too but it's nowhere to be found...

Is anyone else experiencing this issue or does anyone know how to fix it?

Note: I tried creating a new task when I was already in a specific folder and it worked. When I try to create a task at the Tasks home page with the blue button at the bottom, it doesn't show up anywhere...

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 04:11 AM
    Hello

I'm having an issue where I make a task and when I save it, it doesn't show up anywhere in remember app or calendar. I tried universal search too but it's nowhere to be found...

Is anyone else experiencing this issue or does anyone know how to fix it?

Note: I tried creating a new task when I was already in a specific folder and it worked. When I try to create a task at the Tasks home page with the blue button at the bottom, it doesn't show up anywhere...

Posted via CB10
    I had the same issues on an early 10.3.1 build. Creating tasks in folders worked, trying the same outside a folder - failed.
    The bad news, I never got it fixed, I had to completely wipe and restore everything but settings (which unfortunately includes the backup for Remember).

Things I tried before wiping: Backup-restore-backup-restore. Also tried some of the backup apps from bb world. Unfortunately nothing worked.

Sidenote: I had a lot of task tags left in the tags view, which probably were also a result of an "not-so-well-going" os leak upgrade , those were also fixed by the wipe.
    02-27-15 04:34 AM
    OK, thanks for your help. I appreciate it.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 11:27 AM