Remember, Activesync Tasks and Notes.. Exchange 2007
Running Exchange 2007 fully updated.
Z10 connects to my Email, Contacts and Calander fine.
Tasks and Notes show the lil sync icon and Domain/activesync name on the bottom of the folder icons.
Anyone else run into this..
I like to keep client notes / job notes in the notes section and have them accessible whenever needed
- 02-08-2013, 02:18 PM #4
Not that it helps with this topic but Exchange 2010 SP1 - Tasks and Notes both working inside Remember app (strange name for an app but ok)
- 02-08-2013, 02:21 PM #5
2007 doesn't support Notes.
2010 does.Thorsten Heins: "We have a clear shot at being the No. 3 platform in the market" - 09/25/2012
Thorsten Heins: "We are very disappointed with our operational and financial results this quarter and have announced a series of major changes to address the competitive hardware environment and our cost structure" - 9/27/2013
Thorsten Heins: Mission Accomplished; I am out of here suckers - 11/4/2013
Yeah, found that out last night while digging a Lil deeper..
Guess it's time to upgrade the server from win2008 exch2007 to win2008r2 and exchange 2013.. been putting it off for too long.
- By AlexXF in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 24Last Post: 06-07-2013, 01:35 PM
- By reac_ar in forum BlackBerry Torch 9810Replies: 0Last Post: 10-31-2011, 10:14 PM
- By suburbantim in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2009, 07:11 AM
- By clindst in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2008, 01:55 PM
- By sumitk in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 09-04-2007, 11:25 AM