My wife's Z10 is from her work with the whole BlackBerry Balance and IT connection (BES? I figure)

The phone is getting really glitchy. Can I wipe and re-install her OS? I do it a bunch on my own personal BB10 phone but am worried because hers is connected to her work.

Will it wreck her connection to her company?
    What should I be worried about?
    What's the best way?

Thanks!!

Posted via CB10
    07-12-15 12:16 AM
    I just left a company that used BES - you will need to determine if your wife's company will allow OS changes (you didn't say if she owns the device -BYOD, or if it is a company issued device).

Presuming you are okay to install a new OS - all that she needs to do is obtain a BES activation code from her IT department. You will use that code to activate her BES account once the new OS is installed. BES will then sync up with her device - it will restore work emails, contacts, calendar and tasks; it will also re-establish Balance and set up the work side of her device.

Z10 /3 - 10.3.2.2204/841 - AT&T (posted via CB10)
    Djlatino, BigBadWulf and brian4591 like this.
    07-12-15 01:43 AM
    Thanks for the advice. Yes it is a company supplied phone. Is there a way to install the same existing OS without needing all the IT help and activation?

Does a complete backup, wipe, and restore work with a BES phone? Will the restore restore all the IT connections?

Posted via CB10
    07-12-15 09:14 AM
    Thanks for the advice. Yes it is a company supplied phone. Is there a way to install the same existing OS without needing all the IT help and activation?

Does a complete backup, wipe, and restore work with a BES phone? Will the restore restore all the IT connections?

Posted via CB10
    Yes if you have the Core os + all apps + radio (bar file)
    Put in one folder install using sachesi or dbbt

BlackBerry -Secured to the Core | CB MOD
    brian4591 likes this.
    07-12-15 09:25 AM