Hello,

I was just wondering if the Messaging (SMS, BBM, Whatsapp) shows the "recent used Emojis" like in iOS? So you have the Smileys you use very often in one place, so you don't need to scroll to every single Smiley every time again.

Maybe thats silly to ask but I hope I'll still get an answer.

Thank you in advance
    05-08-14 09:00 AM
    Nope, it doesn't.
    05-08-14 09:02 AM
    Nope, it doesn't.
    Well that's a shame.
    If anyone from the BlackBerry developers reads this, maybe this could be a suggestion for a coming OS 10 update? It would make the messaging a bit more fluent and more fun. I'm aware though that's not the highest priority to others. But also small changes brings it a step closer to a success.

PS: Waiting for my BlackBerry Z30 to arrive. I really can't wait, I've got told it's a huge change coming from Apples iOS to BB OS. But everyone who did go to BB OS was more than happy.
    05-08-14 09:27 AM
    Here's a thought... how about REAL EMOJIS?
    05-08-14 10:31 AM
    Here's a thought... how about REAL EMOJIS?
    I read that for example I text from my Z30 over whatsapp to my girlfriend (iPhone), using the smileys BlackBerry has got in it. Will they be readable on the iPhone? Or the other way around? Is there any Emojy Keyboard available for BlackBerry?
    05-08-14 10:53 AM
    Hello,

I was just wondering if the Messaging (SMS, BBM, Whatsapp) shows the "recent used Emojis" like in iOS? So you have the Smileys you use very often in one place, so you don't need to scroll to every single Smiley every time again.

Maybe thats silly to ask but I hope I'll still get an answer.

Thank you in advance
    WhatsApp has a "recently used Emojis" pane.
    We also send the Emojis as spec'ed out in the Unicode standard, so any Emoji characters copy-and-pasted between our app and anything else that supports Emoji characters should work fine.
    05-08-14 11:26 AM
    WhatsApp has a "recently used Emojis" pane.
    We also send the Emojis as spec'ed out in the Unicode standard, so any Emoji characters copy-and-pasted between our app and anything else that supports Emoji characters should work fine.
    Oh That's good to know that it has such a pane.

I'm sorry for this question, but does that mean that the Emojis sent from the BlackBerry over Whatsapp are readable on the iPhone and the other way around?
    And how about SMS?
    05-08-14 11:37 AM
    Oh That's good to know that it has such a pane.

I'm sorry for this question, but does that mean that the Emojis sent from the BlackBerry over Whatsapp are readable on the iPhone and the other way around?
    And how about SMS?
    Emojis sent from WhatsApp to WhatsApp should be readable between any of our clients, regardless of platform.
    05-08-14 12:12 PM