Scientists’ depressing new discovery about the brain - Salon.com

Ever since the release of the Z10 I have been searching for a reason that BB10 hasn't sold as well as it should. In my mind 60 million + registered worldwide user base you would think if 10 percent made the switch on brand loyalty alone it would have been a different story. Now I know the link I provided is about politics but I feel it can also be used to explain all the Isheep and Android fan boys . People have used IOS and Android for so long that no matter how much evidence you provide to show that BB10 is the better OS they subconsciously reject the facts. Just a thought.

Posted via CB10
    diegonei and Ecm like this.
    10-25-13 05:33 PM
    People have used IOS and Android for so long that no matter how much evidence you provide to show that BB10 is the better OS they subconsciously reject the facts. Just a thought.

Posted via CB10
    Yep, I've seen this effect a few times. Takes a while to break that if you manage to feed them hard evidence, but it can be done. Problem is... BlackBerry did close to nothing when it comes to providing hard evidence that BB10 is a solid contender.

Marketing. Communication. Perception. But I won't write all that again.
    jose_trevizo likes this.
    10-25-13 05:38 PM
    The only time people will endure change is when the pains of the status quo outweigh the pains of change. BlackBerry at one point was the status quo, and the pains they inflicted on their users outweighed the effort of learning and transferring to a new platform.

Until (or unless) Android and Apple do the same... no matter how good BB10 is... people will see little need to move and re-learn.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 06:27 PM