So I got my Z10 yesterday and I've been enjoying it thoroughly. However, I've been having some odd issues with two different radio apps - Songza and TuneIn. Both of them seem to crash after a random amount of time. At first I thought it was just Songza, as it's an Android port, but after using TuneIn for a while it happened too. I've had it happen two or three times with both apps now. Anyone have any ideas what could be causing this? If it's of any relevance, I'm streaming over WiFi, with headphones plugged in.

Edit: I've been trying Nobex, seems to be working just fine, although it did have some kind of network hiccup where the stream stopped playing and I had to press Play again. Otherwise no crashes. But I would prefer to use Songza and/or TuneIn - is it possible that both of those apps happen to have a bug causing this?

Edit 2: Last couple of times I've run Songza, it seems to crash after just one song, although the first few times it didn't seem to have any problem continuing through three or four songs before crashing.
    Last edited by LazyEvul; 02-06-13 at 07:03 PM.
    02-06-13 04:47 PM