1. Quick update to OS(global roll out where ever possible
    2. Android run time continuous improvement and update
    3. Get develops try the platform through exclusive arrangements (not everyone is cool with sideloading)
    4. More devices and 1 flagship per year (S4 hardware types)
    5. Make BIS an optional offering to customers for compression etc features
    6. More local events to make the world know about BlackBerry 10 advantage over other platforms.
    7. Take feedback regularly and improvise.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 08:08 AM
    +1 Agree. I miss BIS Compression and so does my wallet after having to upgrade my data plan to 5 Gigs and still end up going over every other month
    06-28-13 08:18 AM
    Hope the realize all these and start day/night to get it asap.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 11:14 PM
    More devices? No way. Only need two every 12-18 mos. A keyboard and no-keyboard version.

There is one way to fix Blackberry and it is very simple.

1) build software that works and delivers a reliable easy-to-use experience.

After this, follow up on all things promised.

Apple has done this. My experience with Q10 was anything but easy. Same with my experience with the Playbook.

The iPhone works on exchange and icloud easily (BB10 has issues), it offers the best mapping applications (BB10 does not), it offers great customer support to the end user(Blackberry does not), it has a great many options for word excel and pp (BB10 does not) and it offers many more things with apps.

The first few items are basics though. Get the basics right.

It should be assumed that any device today should have ease of use in synching to any server and Garmin or Google maps available.
    zipped likes this.
    06-29-13 02:52 AM
    Reputation is king.

If the management still don't understand that basic business truth then they will destroy the company and they need to go. It's not rocket science, heck it's not MBA stuff but college level business studies.

Abuse your customers and they'll quit.

The board better get honest and make their subordinates honest and stop worrying about the stock price right now.

This is a corporate culture issue and that buck stops at the CEO, period. If he/she has got everyone lying to him/her about deliverables because they are frightened of losing their job then the corporate culture is all wrong.

If you don't deal with the facts and truth then existence itself becomes a mirage in the desert. Get real, stay real, communicate real. Be dependable and consistently.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 05:12 AM
    The bottom line is.. more focused teams on various issues and development needs to be put in.

Use some cash to lure the big app developers.

Today I tried to side load a few apps but trust me despite of all things in place, apps didn't work and I have given up on porting apps.

Will stay with Z10 till 10.3 which should be around Jan or Feb and if things don't go the right way, will drop my loyalty towards BlackBerry and go for iPhone.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 12:08 PM
    Agree with you and the most important thing for me is that i want BIS so baaaad i can't get over it!! I may change my Z10 very soon cause of the absence of BIS

Posted via Z10 (STL100-1) OS 10.1.0.2354
    06-30-13 12:09 AM