i was going threw the forums looking for some of my concerns with BB10 and i couldn't find much, so im just going post it here, sorry if is been ask or already posted but is important for me cause depending on your answer is that i might stick with BB. so please let me know.

Some of my problems with BB10 i want to know if they are gone with 10.2.1

1- Text Lags.--- ok i know if you have a lot of message and you delete them one by one and restart your phone it can help.. no the thing is, i don't want to go threw that whole process of selecting and deleting one by one. i think is just stupid. not even on old Blackberry i had to go threw that.. waiting 15 min until texts decides to appear is just stupid and frustrating..

2- Reception/Signal Problems i though that with BB10 this was going to be over.. i remember back when i had my 8900,9700,9780,9900 it was so frustrating when i got out of work and the moment i step outside i had a Red X searching for signal.. and i had to restart the phone to get back reception. and ya all know how long it took for an old BB to restart.. i find my self in the same position with my z10.. like i had mention i don't have no signal at work, im on wifi.. and when i finally step outside, no matter how much i wait. the red X is there.. sometime it works when i try to make a call., it picks up signal... but 98 % of the time. it just try to make a call and goes back to the screen.. so what i have to do .. RESTART the phone..

3- SD Card since i have to restart my phone multiple time during the day. that leads me to the sd card.. why does it takes like 10 min to load the sd card?

4- OS lag... stuff like when you hit share, that it dosen't appear, you have to go back and fwd a few time until the options are available, theres other stuff i cant remember.

5- Wifi signal on the Z10 is alot weaker than previous Blackberry.. i have a better router than the one i had on my 9900. and still i don't remember having such lousy connection. i mean with the 9900 i could've make phone calls being on wifi calling but the z10 it just breaks.

6- Music Folder: when are they going to separate it.. Customize ringtones file shouldn't be on your music play list.

somehow i forgot the other stuff i had, but mostly these are the important ones..
    i always been with blackberry i switch once to the SII when it came out.and i trade it for a 9900. but i really gotta say Blackberry has to fix these small issues. my sister switch from the 9900 to the z10. and she already has been asking me, why is this happening and why is that happening. and all i tell her is that, t-mobile hasnt release 10.2.1 yet that it would be fix. cause everybody on my family dropped BB for iphones and Galaxys notes and s4..and she already been thinking of switching and im the one holding her , but im one that is considering jumping ships..

so if anyone can help.. ya know what to do...
    DJM626 likes this.
    02-14-14 03:37 PM
    I read your problems before I actually read which OS you are on.
    For god sakes man....load 10.2.1 and stop yer bellyaching! LOL
    It doesn't do any of that anymore.
    I have never had a text lag, my SD card takes no more than 5 minutes to index after a reboot (I have over 42GB of data on it).

The wifi on the other OS 10.0 and 10.1 were woefully lacking. Just go with the newer OS and see what a difference it makes. All these satisfied customers can 't be wrong.
    Spawn12 and pagozahd like this.
    02-14-14 05:42 PM
    I 2nd the update

Posted Via CB10 - Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.1925
    02-14-14 06:11 PM
    Yeah I'm gonna have to that now. Even though ima lose wifi calling. And that's the only reason I been holding back.

Posted via CB10
    02-14-14 06:33 PM
    I do agree the ringtones being placed in the music folders is just plain idiotic. One should not have to be creating, moving things around, looking for work arounds to get something that should already be implemented in the file system. This was never an issue on previous BB's that I have owned throughout the years
    02-15-14 01:14 AM