If I understand from some posts, with 10.3.1 if an email comes in, the lock screen WILL light up and show the notification?
    Does it show the detailed individual view, or just something like '1 new email'?
    Will it light up for calendar appointments?

Can you add phone numbers to a block/reject list?

How well does the voice assistant work with 10.3.1? 10.2 is unusable, it gets everything wrong.

Thanks!
    03-31-15 02:45 PM
    if an email comes in the lock screen lights up yes. shows whatever you want to show...who its from and the subject for me

voice assistant works well for me.
    03-31-15 08:13 PM
    Aren't those included in the advanced interactions or lock screen settings? Those features, I believe can be enabled and disabled to the user's liking. I don't use them as I prefer the LED to let me know without showing anything, in case someone was around my phone while I was away from it.
    Voice assistant is good, at least that is my opinion of it.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-15 10:10 PM
    Cool

Can you block/auto reject chosen phone numbers?
    04-01-15 10:20 AM
    This is only by choise.
    You can choose if you want it to light up + you can choose if it only shows who have send you a message or if you also want to see what they have send to you...

Posted via CB10
    04-01-15 10:26 AM
    I agree with everything Pranka Johnson said, here's a little more detail:

With 10.3.1 if an email comes in, the lock screen WILL light up and show the notification?
    You can choose whether or not you want this here: Settings > Security and Privacy > Lock Screen > "Turn on Screen for New Notifications"

Does it show the detailed individual view, or just something like '1 new email'?
    You can choose to "Show Sender Only" (subject and message content will be hidden on the lock screen) or you can have interactive notifications that you can tap to see the message content (also found in Settings > Security and Privacy > Lock Screen)

As far as I know, yes - I don't actually have the "Turn on Screen for New Notifications" setting turned on though.

There is no way to do this built directly into the OS; there are several third party apps that can do this (the one I use is BlockIt).

How well does the voice assistant work with 10.3.1? 10.2 is unusable, it gets everything wrong.
    10.3.1 BlackBerry Assistant is waaaayy better than any previous BlackBerry voice control feature (I agree, previous ones were pretty much unusable). That being said, it's no Siri/Cortana.
    04-01-15 11:14 AM
    I agree with everything Pranka Johnson said, here's a little more detail:

With 10.3.1 if an email comes in, the lock screen WILL light up and show the notification?
    You can choose whether or not you want this here: Settings > Security and Privacy > Lock Screen > "Turn on Screen for New Notifications"

You can choose to "Show Sender Only" (subject and message content will be hidden on the lock screen) or you can have interactive notifications that you can tap to see the message content (also found in Settings > Security and Privacy > Lock Screen)

As far as I know, yes - I don't actually have the "Turn on Screen for New Notifications" setting turned on though.

There is no way to do this built directly into the OS; there are several third party apps that can do this (the one I use is BlockIt).

10.3.1 BlackBerry Assistant is waaaayy better than any previous BlackBerry voice control feature (I agree, previous ones were pretty much unusable). That being said, it's no Siri/Cortana.
    Thanks for the detailed reply, you hit all my questions Thanks very much!
    04-02-15 11:07 AM