Hi Everyone,

I am rather excited about BB 10. I never used a BB device before because my personal Hosted Exchange account's BB option was much too expensive, so I messed around with iOS on an iPhone 3GS, Android on a HTC Sensation, and Symbian on a Nokia E6. I never really liked any device's exchange sync, mostly because the devices' calendary, e-mail and task (if there even was one ...) apps were really bad. With the new BB10 option to sync my Hosted Exchange account directly via ActiveSync without any BB server solution, I am hoping to finally find a mobile device that does this right. It's what I need most.

Still I have some questions:

1. Will there be task sync on the "personal side" of BB Balance? Or is this all integrated in BB Remember? If yes, will BB Remember sync with my Exchange tasks, so that I can see them in Outlook too?

2. Same question for Outlook memos/notes: Will there be a sync with Exchange? Will this be done via BB Remember?

3. It seems to me that there are no "categories" as you can have them in Outlook. Is that right? That would be sad. Categories do help a lot when it comes to organizing my life ...

4. Is there a way to see other Exchange users' calendaries on my device when they share it with me? Like that Outlook option? That would be awesome!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best

dsan1
    02-02-13 10:44 AM