I just had a quick question regarding e-mail and BIS. I was wondering if someone could tell me if you would have access to other folders (Trash, Sent, Spam, etc) when using BIS. A BlackBerry was my first smartphone and I liked a lot about it but found that only having access to my inbox was rather limiting. I'd love to come back to BlackBerry, especially after seeing BB10 in action, and the answer to this question might be the deciding factor. If it makes any difference, I'm currently using @outlook.com e-mail addresses. Thanks in advance.
    01-27-13 07:40 AM
    Can't speak to os not yet out - maybe post this question on blackberry.com directly or wait till someone tries it out in a few days
    + bump this post up if needed

I use os 5 + periodically access my additional (suspect spam emails) via web.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    01-27-13 08:22 AM
    I guess I'd just prefer to be able to access all of the folders via the built-in mail app, seeing as how all of the other major OSes have that functionality. I have experience with iOS, Android, and WP8 so I know that it can be done.
    01-27-13 08:39 AM
    Sorry - should have noted that my drafts, sent + received are all in the bis emai but not separated into separeate folders (natively - I think I saw an app which does it.) Important note I am using old os 5 - no reason to presume os 10 won't be quite different.

01-27-13 08:41 AM
    On my PlayBook, I use the ported Hotmail app to view my hotmail/outlook email. It has options to display all of the different folders attached to the account. The app should be able to be side loaded onto BB10.
    01-27-13 09:00 AM
    1st of all - I need to find out how 2 edit my posts within tapatalk - this should be 1 post w 2 edits, sorry

Looking here
    http://global.blackberry.com/blackbe...OVERMORE_CTA_1
    Especially the hub + flow concepts - so amazing - we can add anything we want, so why not what you (+ most of us) would need as email?
    Also is email link on the site which may address the ques. Would be incredible if there "isn't" a way to do what you want - we'll just need to learn how to!
    Personally, my os 10 concerns center on whether I can manage touch phone + whether the cost of service plans for os10 will be justified for my needs

01-27-13 09:26 AM