I want to know.. I want explanations

1) I checked that android is unsecured os..what I mean virus can harm android os.. in BlackBerry we install number of android apps.. through play store so why BlackBerry os is harmless??
    Why we do not need an anti virus?

2 ) BlackBerry os 10.3.1 gives us extra features that BlackBerry guardian which can analyse the app whether app is malicious or not but many time BlackBerry guardian fails to identity then why not antivirus??
    Question regarding antivirus-150521_000709.png

Posted via CB10
    05-20-15 01:38 PM
    I want to know.. I want explanations

1) I checked that android is unsecured os..what I mean virus can harm android os.. in BlackBerry we install number of android apps.. through play store so why BlackBerry os is harmless??
    Why we do not need an anti virus?

For the sake of BB10 OS, you don't need one. Period. There are no viruses for BB10 and android ones are contained within the runtime. But if you get an android malware, you'd prefer you have one. Also, you can be imune, but you still act as a carrier. Plug that infected device to a PC and off goes the spread pattern. So yeah, grab some protection, even if just as a courtesy for people around you.

2 ) BlackBerry os 10.3.1 gives us extra features that BlackBerry guardian which can analyse the app whether app is malicious or not but many time BlackBerry guardian fails to identity then why not antivirus??

That started with 10.2.1 if I recall. It checks against a database to know if that apk is a known malware. Not sure it does more than that. It's not an antivirus if that's what you're asking.
    I suggest this app: Secure Antivirus Pro
    05-20-15 02:34 PM