Question redarding balance
I have a question in regards to the Balance feature in BB10. First off this seems like a great feature and I'm going to have to look into it more if it can do what I hope it can do.
I don't have an IT department, I'm not involved in any enterprise endeavors or anything along the lines of hat Balance is really aimed at. BUT I like the idea of being able to separate elements of my life into nice tidy draws. So if I don't have someone administering the app catalog and whitelisting what apps I can use do I just have the catalog available to me or is possible to enable it somehow.
- 02-04-2013, 09:43 PM #4
- 02-04-2013, 10:29 PM #5
Re: Question redarding balance
There is no longer BESx as active sync is the replacement solution. BES10 is a free download but require CALs. Good news is the bes4 and bes5 cals can be traded up for free till the end of year.
- By aha in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 12-18-2012, 02:20 PM
- By offthahorseceo in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2012, 06:12 PM
- By geno407 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 0Last Post: 10-22-2011, 03:48 AM
- By bjack56 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 7Last Post: 09-04-2010, 10:57 AM
- By evl mnky in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2010, 10:02 AM