Question: From the Hub back to the app you were using?
I just have a quick question. Let's say you're browsing, on a social network app, etc, and a message comes in. You gesture to the hub and see it and decide to respond to it. You are now fully in the Hub. Here is my question in regard the the no more in and out paradigm; are you able to swipe to the left and go directly back into what you were doing? To me this seems like a logical gesture. However I have done my homework in youtube videos, forums, etc and so far it seems to me that you need to close the Hub (swipe up) and then go back into the app from the active frames page. If this is the way it is, I don't see how it gets rid of the in/out paradigm.
I could be wrong or missing something, or it could be a surprise at launch. Either way this phone will be a powerhouse and Im buying it for sure. I am just looking for clarification.
- By PeaceBaby in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 05-27-2009, 12:45 PM
- By jhamilton3 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 24Last Post: 03-30-2009, 10:02 PM
- By KW802 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2009, 10:42 AM
- By nasalpancho in forum BlackBerry Storm 9530/9500 ThemesReplies: 6Last Post: 03-09-2009, 08:19 PM
- By ajpak in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 24Last Post: 12-17-2008, 11:03 AM