I've learned thanks to the CB forums how to flag an email and find it in BlackBerry Remember, but what I'm wondering is if it is possible to attach multiple emails to one remember note. I can't seem to accomplish this. My situation is that I'm going travelling and have several emails with hotel and tourism confirmation numbers and contact info that I'd like to group together in one place for when I'm on the road, but at the moment I can only have one email per remember note without copy and pasting everything which is a fair bit more cluttered and harder to navigate. Any help would be appreciated

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 09:57 AM
    I don't know how to do that, but when i travel i use BlackBerry Travel. It scans the inbox for flight e-tickets, and i see that there are options hotels and car rentals (but i've never used the last two). When it scans the e-ticket it adds all the info into the Travel program and monitors the flights(if they are on time or delayed). And of course sometimes there are formats that cannot be automatically added to BB Travel, so you have the option to enter them manually. Hope this helps you out
    05-21-13 10:02 AM
    The other thing you can do is create a Travel folder in Remember, then move the emails into that folder. That way, they are all in one place.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 10:19 AM
    Yea this is my first time experimenting with BlackBerry travel and I don't have any flights on my trip, it's a road trip, but I have lots of hotel resos that I guess BlackBerry travel doesn't want to recognize.. I see the manual option, and I will go that route if nothing else, but for the sake of learning I wanted to see if anyone had a solution or if I'm doing something wrong

Thanks for the quick reply!

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 10:21 AM
    The other thing you can do is create a Travel folder in Remember, then move the emails into that folder. That way, they are all in one place.

Posted via CB10
    Yea that's what I've done so far, was just hoping there was some way to assign more than one email to a remember note.

Thanks for your reply!

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 10:22 AM
    In the end you may find that it is better to not have them all in one note. You can set due dates against items in remember. So you could set a due date for check in for each hotel to remind you to make sure you are still going to be at that local, or change the reservation if not. Might save you paying for a night you don't stay if you decide to detour, or get delayed for some reason.
    05-21-13 01:13 PM