I enjoy using the voice control sometimes instead of typing a message to someone. It actually understands me better than siri does on iphones that I've used. I am wonder though, if I have voice control opened (by holding the play/pause button for a couple seconds), and I want to know how to get to... Tim hortons on BlackBerry Street, how do I properly ask that so voice control doesn't just say "would you like me to search the Internet for that?", but instead it actually opens or uses the Maps app to tell me where to go? or is this level of integration not available yet?

I wish there was an official list of things you can say to voice Control, direct from blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-13 04:25 PM
    <thread moved>

I don't believe this is available yet, I think it is coming with 10.2 from what I saw when one of the leaks dropped. It uses an underlying service that I believe may be the same as Siri from what some said. Hopefully someone with more knowledge of 10.2 and the voice control can chime in.

There is also an app in BB world, SayIt and V1KI is rumored to be coming this week. (release rumors have happened before)
    07-17-13 04:34 PM
    Okay so I did come up with a work around this morning, adds a step though. Use side button and say "launch maps" once maps launches tap in text entry field and hold down period key to launch voice control and say the business you want. This will then give you that business closest location first. Sorry if you already knew about this, but was playing with it walking into work this morning and then again once in my building worked correctly both times.
    07-18-13 11:30 AM