Good day, everyone.

I just got my Blackberry Q10 last week after having my almost 3-years old LG Optimus 3D fall face down and get shattered.

I'm a complete BB10 newbie (but I have used lots of various BB 5, 6, 7 devices before).

The 10.2.1 update came while setup. Since it's 10.2, it will be able to run Android apps, which is quite convenient for me (as an Android user for a long time). Everything runs quite nice, but what I don't like about it is the Music Player. It lacks an Equalizer compared to old BB devices and Android music players. So I installed jetAudio, and doubleTwist (both Android apps). It works fine, but it doesn't detect the music from my microSD. Same with other Android apps. Whenever I try to share a picture saved in the microSD to Instagram, it just says Unable to download. It's annoying to move a picture to the Internal Storage just to post something to Instagram. Is there a way to fix this, or do I have to wait for an update?
    03-20-14 12:09 PM
    Restart fixed this for me
    03-20-14 12:14 PM
    Restart fixed this for me
    Already did numerous restarts. 2 today, 3 yesterday.
    03-20-14 12:18 PM
    Hmm, yeah restarts don't work for me either. If I open the pic in a BlackBerry app and save it, or modify the file then it'll open. It's a lot of work to rename the file each time though

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 10:54 PM
    Faced this issue before as well. It is very easy to solve. Please follow below steps.

1) Backup everything in SD card using USB cable as removable storage mode on PC or MAC.
    2) Format the card using built-in function of BlackBerry OS.
    3) After finished formatting, copy all the files from PC and Mac back to the card.
    4) Have fun and happy with your phone again lol.

Good luck.

Posted via CB10
    makkyun likes this.
    03-25-14 12:41 AM
    Faced this issue before as well. It is very easy to solve. Please follow below steps.

1) Backup everything in SD card using USB cable as removable storage mode on PC or MAC.
    2) Format the card using built-in function of BlackBerry OS.
    3) After finished formatting, copy all the files from PC and Mac back to the card.
    4) Have fun and happy with your phone again lol.

Good luck.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for this. I'll try this as soon as I clear up space on my laptop. Because backing up 25GB worth of data is not easy. :/
    05-18-14 01:15 PM
    I know this doesn't help you right now, but 10.3 will bring the EQ back the BlackBerry music player. Something to look forward to

emPowered by ?
    05-18-14 01:25 PM