I use connectify and last night I got disconnected a lot. Now, today when I'm connecting to connectify, the BlackBerry sign that should appear beside the wi-fi sign doesn't appear. And on top of that my transfer speeds in bluetooth have been reduced to 50-60 kbps. Before the speeds were somewhat between 150-200kbps. Something like this happened to me when I switched on and off my phone's network rapidly while using a particular sim. Now, the phone runs into problems (like losing signal, searching for signal every few minutes, and showing the "sim card incompatible" sign) every time I use a sim from that provider. Could anybody please help me out?

Posted via CB10
    07-05-14 06:06 AM
    I use connectify and last night I got disconnected a lot. Now, today when I'm connecting to connectify, the BlackBerry sign that should appear beside the wi-fi sign doesn't appear. And on top of that my transfer speeds in bluetooth have been reduced to 50-60 kbps. Before the speeds were somewhat between 150-200kbps. Something like this happened to me when I switched on and off my phone's network rapidly while using a particular sim. Now, the phone runs into problems (like losing signal, searching for signal every few minutes, and showing the "sim card incompatible" sign) every time I use a sim from that provider. Could anybody please help me out?

Posted via CB10
    Try rebooting the phone? Like a proper hard reset! Hold down both volume buttons up and down until you see the booting BB in blue symbol!
    07-06-14 10:21 AM
    Hello! Welcome to CrackBerry!
    I am not familiar with "connectify". It sounds like you use it to turn your PC into the hotspot and then you connect to the PC? Is that how you are using it?

Have you tried rebooting the PC, phone and starting over?
    07-06-14 10:22 AM
    Thank you for your responses and warm welcome. Yeah, I've tried it all. But, my Bluetooth transfer speeds are stuck at 50-60kbps. Btw, will hard rebooting my phone delete any data?

Posted via CB10
    07-16-14 10:57 AM