Yes I have same problem on my Passport. My yahoo accaunt can't register...

Posted via CB10
    02-27-17 03:28 AM
    Are you setting up a new account, or is this an existing account that has stopped working?

If new, go into the Account settings and disable two-step verification or allow connection to less secure devices.
    02-27-17 09:27 AM
    Yes, this ^----. Yahoo has been pestering me lately to change my account to prevent "less secure access". If you do so, the only way to reach your yahoo account is via their apps or Web browser with 2 stage verification.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-17 10:22 AM
    I have no issues (so far) with Yahoo on my Passport. But I tried recently BB Hub on Android phone and experienced the same problem as Drg84.
    02-27-17 02:35 PM
    The only problem with Yahoo mail is that people are still using it despite SEVERAL major hacks - that the company didn't even disclose for YEARS - and the rife incompetence of the company as a whole.

Do yourself a favor and find any other email provider and let Yahoo die. Lord knows they deserve to.
    1122334455667788 likes this.
    02-27-17 10:48 PM
    I have old account and trying put it in my BlackBerry Passport, But nothing happened .....error...error

Posted via CB10
    02-28-17 04:02 AM
    The only problem with Yahoo mail is that people are still using it despite SEVERAL major hacks - that the company didn't even disclose for YEARS - and the rife incompetence of the company as a whole.

Do yourself a favor and find any other email provider and let Yahoo die. Lord knows they deserve to.
    Well, it depends on how we manage our risks. I have started with Yahoo in 1990s and after 10 years or so I "downgraded" this address to correspondence with shops and services and other low priority communication. No personal mails, no business (of course not) correspondence, no financial details, nothing critical as flight info, etc. No calendar, no contacts. So when I read about another Yahoo fiasco, I just shrugged and changed my password again.
    As for other email provider... well, who can guarantee that it is immune to future attacks? Genie out of the bottle long time ago and Internet is a battlefield. Sword vs shield - eternal struggle without ultimate winner.
    02-28-17 04:56 PM
    Well, it depends on how we manage our risks. I have started with Yahoo in 1990s and after 10 years or so I "downgraded" this address to correspondence with shops and services and other low priority communication.
    I get you... but seriously, Yahoo mail is sooo outdated, seems to have constant problems (I have tech customers who have been using Yahoo accounts for years, and then get locked out with no way to get back in, even with the correct password!), and the company is plummeting like a meteor. Even as a junk box, it's really losing whatever value it used to have.
    03-01-17 12:24 AM