I have a work email now syncing in the hub and tried priority hub, but it doesn't pick up email's automatically if I create a rule (for example sender X).

It actually picked some emails from my live account even when I had chosen the work account to the rule, not the live account.

Does it take time or what I am doing wrong?

Posted via CB10
    05-23-16 04:13 PM
    I have a work email now syncing in the hub and tried priority hub, but it doesn't pick up email's automatically if I create a rule (for example sender X).

It actually picked some emails from my live account even when I had chosen the work account to the rule, not the live account.
    The Priority Hub is attached to the main Hub, not your accounts. You can of course separate your account from the Hub either by splitting Work and Personal accounts if you use BES, either by showing in Separate Account Only. Both are options in your Hub settings.

So I guess you want your Work account in the Hub and your Personal one on the side. Then you can edit your Priority Hub settings as you wish...
    05-23-16 04:38 PM
    Thanks for the response, but I don't use work and personal spaces so it's not that.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-16 10:34 PM
    Thanks for the response, but I don't use work and personal spaces so it's not that.
    So it's the second solution that you seek, where there is no BES involved. Go to the Hub settings > Hub Management > your Personal account and tick Show in Separate Account Only. If you do that, your Personal account won't be attached to your "main" Hub, and your Priority Hub will gather email only from your Work account.
    05-24-16 12:34 AM
    I deleted all my other email accounts and still not working.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-16 01:07 AM
    I deleted all my other email accounts and still not working.
    Did you restart your phone ?
    Can you share a screenshot of your(s) rule(s) ?
    (don't enter the from and the sent to on the same rule)
    05-24-16 02:06 AM
    Yes I did restart. Apparently this priority hub doesn't work with emails from the past, only emails received after rule change? New emails with my criteria are appearing now..

Posted via CB10
    Joshu42 likes this.
    05-24-16 05:00 AM