Anyone else having issues with print to go ? The website https://ptg.blackberry.com seems to be down, I get an ssl_error_internal_error_alert when I try to access it from a Web browser. Blackberry_help not answering of course.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-15 07:05 AM
    12-03-15 12:49 PM
    Great. Another one of BlackBerry 's products that loses support. I'm so ducking fed up. I'm so done with BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-15 01:31 PM
    I use Printhand premium. It still get updates. And it works fantastic!

Posted via Blackberry Passport
    1raygin likes this.
    12-04-15 05:17 PM
    Well, the value of PTG for me was quick conversion to PDF and transfer to mobile device from desktop/laptop. Not actual printing - that function is indeed better covered by mentioned Printhand and similar apps.
    12-08-15 03:59 PM
    I know. I know that print to go was not for printing. But it was still really practical for transferring documents from my computer to my device. And I thought it was great.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-15 05:26 PM
    Do we even need this app now that we have BlackBerry Blend?

Posted via CB10
    12-17-15 08:04 PM
    Do we even need this app now that we have BlackBerry Blend?
    Yes.

It was an easy way to "print" a file, email, webpage, etc... directly to the phone.

Blend requires you print a file to a PDF, find somewhere to save it, open Blend, find the file, copy it to the phone... might as well just email it to yourself at that rate...
    12-18-15 01:03 AM
    Printhand seems to work fine although I haven't tried to actually print something yet but at least the app works and finds my printer and stuff.

But I prefer native so I will give Print My Files a go instead of Printhand. It's �1.79 in BBW and fully native.
    Playcloud 10 also seems have a printing function, will try that one as well.

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Passport (OG Red)
    12-18-15 01:10 AM
    Print To Go isn't for printing documents off the phone to a printer, it's for sending documents from a PC to the phone...
    12-18-15 01:59 AM
    I've never used Print to Go since my Playbook days. I do remember that it was pretty slick. Wonder whey BB isn't offering it.
    Yes.

It was an easy way to "print" a file, email, webpage, etc... directly to the phone.

Blend requires you print a file to a PDF, find somewhere to save it, open Blend, find the file, copy it to the phone... might as well just email it to yourself at that rate...
    12-18-15 08:59 AM
    I don't see the app in BlackBerry World or on my device.
    I thought it was a preinstalled app

Posted via CB10
    12-18-15 10:03 AM
    PTG was only for Windows compters if I recall. No Mac support.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-15 11:00 AM
    It seems they have taken it down from BBWorld, which confirms they are basically EOLing it. What is the point really.

Priv is for Privacy, and BB is for Bad Business
    12-18-15 11:38 AM
    It seems they have taken it down from BBWorld, which confirms they are basically EOLing it. What is the point really.

Dammit. It was useful at times sending docs or info to your phone.

Now I'm going to have to use the remote access. Sucks that you have to print into pdf before sending it with any solution other than PTG. Was also using Dukto sometimes.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-15 04:39 PM
    Print To Go isn't for printing documents off the phone to a printer, it's for sending documents from a PC to the phone...
    Then they should update the description on BBW and remove the fact that it can print from the phone.

12-19-15 01:09 AM

I still see it in my BBW.

Edit: oh, yesterday it was here, today it's gone. Never mind.

12-19-15 01:10 AM