- CrackBerry Master
- 1,072 Posts
Pre-loaded Crackberry.com app on every Z10 Q10
What's the chance of getting Z10 Q10 Blackberry phones preloaded with the Crackberry.com app? Would make Crackberry.com the default go to website for new owners , thus saving them time/effort if they have questions, need tips tricks etc?
I see it as a win win for Blackberry and Crackberry, at arms length obviously.Negative thinking destroys your brain cells and causes global warming.*- Dodinsky (The Scientific Institute of Get Over It!) Action Spots
- CrackBerry Genius
02-01-2013, 11:07 PM #4
- 1,708 Posts
As much as I love CrackBerry.com, personally I'm against any unnecessary pre-loaded apps. I'm perfectly willing to download a CrackBerry app from BlackBerry World myself, but pre-loading it for everyone isn't the best thing to do IMHO. Plus, I doubt the majority of users would be interested in having such an app, and would probably uninstall it at the first opportunity.Z30 (10.2.0.1809) | LE Z10 (10.2.1.1055) | Q5 (10.2.1.1055) | PlayBook 32GB (220.127.116.113) | Nexus 4 (Android 4.4.1)
- CrackBerry Genius
02-01-2013, 11:11 PM #5
- 2,267 Posts
It might be appreciated by 100,000 crackberry.com readers, but it will not be appreciated by the other millions of people that just don't want bloatware on their device.
Think of getting a new laptop and finding random shortcut links on your desktop, preinstalled antivirus, printer, online games, etc. It's not useful, it's just annoying. If people want the app, it takes 5 seconds to go download it.
- By deercreekmichael in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 7Last Post: 10-12-2012, 03:14 PM
- By ChiefPropellerhead in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2009, 12:03 PM
- By Xuli in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2009, 02:40 AM
- By naga in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2008, 10:23 AM
- By naviwilliams in forum Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 27Last Post: 11-15-2008, 11:27 AM